Revolve Is Matching Shop Rapunzels @ 30% Off

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
They are only matching at 30% and of course, there are the usual exclusions!

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are matching shoprapunzel but only up to 30% off. You may use the code shopRapunzel at the end of checkout for 30% off all regular priced items only. The code is not valid on our restricted brands and will expire on 8/7/09 at midnight PST.

Please remember that due to the manufacturer’s request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: Kooba, Rebecca Minkoff, Gustto, Treesje,Goldenblue,7 for All Mankind, Hudson Jeans, Nudie Jeans, True Religion, Rock and Republic, Joe's Jeans, Citizens of Humanity and Paige Denim, Lutz and Patmos, Apolis Activism, Jovovich Hawk, Vena Cava. Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A Lawless, Dolce and Gabbana, Band of Brands and Botkier, Juicy Couture, JBrand, Alexander Wang, Preen.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please advise. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
xxxxx
Customer Service
REVOLVEclothing.com

Last edited:

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
LOL
I cant help feeling sorry though for them :biggrin:
When they thought, they have finished matching with Tobi etc, here comes another day for them to coupon match!
Probably, on their end is like: what??? again???

Never end!

looloo13

Mar 11, 2008
They used to give out coupons ALL the time though so they're probably used to it. Although they never used to restrict brands which is kind of lame. It seems like whenever Saks has a good deal all of the brands that you want to use the deal on are restricted.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
Only regular priced stuff? I have a sale item in my cart for 2 months now... waiting for a 30% code. Oh well.

Appreciate the OP's notifications though! Thank you!