Revolve Clothing ~ New Sale * 30%-80% Off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can we use Tulip - or what is the best discount code there is to go with the sale?

2. Yes, "tulip" still work!! :smile:

3. awesome, everything in my wishlist went on sale, thanks for posting Bag!!!
    don't forget to use "tulip" for additional 15% off on most brands minus the typical exclusions.

4. ^^"Typical exclusions" means Rebecca Minkoff, right? :s

5. Thank you! I always end up buying a Twisted Heart sweatsuit whenever you post these Revolve sales.

6. Use "CANDY" for restricted brands for extra 10% off! I used CANDY for my Juicy Couture items.

7. Just ordered 4 gorgeous Tolani scarfs for the Fall!!! $37/each! :nuts:

8. none of them work for my bag i want. :sad:

9. The things I want, never go on sale. I need a 30% code like before, but I didn't get around to using.

10. Ugh. I pulled the trigger before checking for coupon codes since there was only one of what I wanted left. Oh well, at least I've got a new theory top coming to me:smile:

11. can first time customers get 30% off?

12. TULIP doesn't work for True Religion..but "CANDY" does for 10% off!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

13. you might want to email their customer service, they still might be able to apply it to your order.

14. Just ordered 3 tops and saved $19.80 thanks for tulip! And thanks for posting.