Revolve Clothing Coupon Code for 20%

1. Use PEOPLEREVOLVEDEAL for 20% off.

(* This offer ends November 29th. Please note, the following brands are excluded from this promotion: Seven For All Mankind, True Religion, Citizens of Humanity, Paige, Joe’s Jeans, Kooba).

Happy Shopping :yes:

2. styleforum06 is also good for 20% off. think the same brands are excluded

3. revolve will coupon match daszign's 'five' code up to 30%! just got me some harajuku lovers tops :yahoo: !

4. ally24k, can u explain to me what you mean about revolve matching the codes? sorry, im a bit slow..hehe...thanks!!

5. ^^ Revolve will match any competitor's coupons as long as they both carry the same brand and that brand is not one of their restricted brands. Daszign has a 35% coupon out right now so I ordered some harajuku lovers stuff off revolve (they had a much better selection) and called for a coupon match. They said they will only do 30% so I accepted. Daszign only carries L.A.M.B. (not harajuku lovers) but the CSR let me do it anyways.

6. ^^ oooo...ok..thanks!!

7. Thanks :heart:

8. thanks! saved $ on a purchase i made yesterday and a new purchase today! revolve is the best!

9. Hey what is the coupon code for Daszign? Also, for revolve to match any competitor's price, would I have to order by phone?

10. ^^ the coupon code for daszign is 'five' (expires on the 11th). They will match any competitor's coupon code as long as they carry the same brand (and it's not a restricted brand). I usually just order over the internet and then call them afterwards.

11. they dont do price match for true religion eventhough daszign give 35%off on that as well :sad: :crybaby:

12. i tried the code on these true religion jeans i bought and it WORKED!! :wlae::yahoo:

13. do u mean daszign coupon or revolve coupon moniquexiv??

14. Revolve has the best clothes selection. What I like best about them is free shipping and returns plus coupon codes!!

15. thank you! just used peoplerevolvedeal on lfa nomad boots that were already on sale :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice