revolve clothing codes?? HELP!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. anyone know of any discount codes or sites for revolve clothing?
    I had one for 30%, but misplaced the code.
    thanks

2. Summerloving

3. summerloving expired :sad:

4. anyone?
    someone mentioned ****** or something and getting back 30%?
    help?

5. they do COUPON matches too. if you mention a competitors coupon that is still valid, then they will match that discount!

6. luckymag for 25%off

7. ^dosent work unless u are using that code for the four items that were in that magazine.

anyone else?

8. tb4 20% off

9. tb4 for 20% i think

10. damn i read this too late! i placed a big order from them yesterday! oh well, excuse to order more heheh

11. Hi All,
    I am new here. This is my very first post...Yeah!:nuts:
    Anyway, just to let you know "Blushingbaby" that "tb4" doesn't work for all brands, tons of them are excluded! So no worries...:yes:

For those of you who are interested in Designer Jeans, I just found out when Googled, there's a web site name Designs By Stephene -not sure if I can add a link:idea:- they offer a $50 off when you order a pair of Jeans of $150 or more (even the ones on sale!) + a tee shirt.
    Code: FREE
    I just picked a Seven jeans + a tee on sale, total $122 shipped! Free shipping on order over $100 and no tax for me!!!:yahoo:
    They have most of the designs from the brands they sell; but don't have COH, though!

Hope that'll help.

12. thanks! i ordered a pair of pants from there today and it worked! i'm addicted to that site! i love their free shipping! :yahoo:

13. I was going to order a pair of true religions from there but it said 4 weeks to deliver! I can't wait that long once I want something!

14. JT seems to work on everything.. it's around 15% off from memory. :smile:

15. thanks frankiep!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice