Revolve Clothing Codes/Coupon/Deals revolve.com

Hi, I am currently live in Taipei, and shop with revolve almost monthly, and never had problems with duties. so, no need to worry.

hi keiko~ my fellow Taipeier ;)

i actually bought 3 bags from Revolve before and got taxed heavily by the TW government. in the end i decided to return 1 bag and of course i could not get the duties back. so that's why i'm worried this time around!

you are pretty lucky, hope i can be as lucky as you! =P

hi keiko~ my fellow Taipeier ;)

i actually bought 3 bags from Revolve before and got taxed heavily by the TW government. in the end i decided to return 1 bag and of course i could not get the duties back. so that's why i'm worried this time around!

you are pretty lucky, hope i can be as lucky as you! =P

Hello, so glad to meet a fellow taipeier here. I just moved to Taipei this May. so, still a stranger here, don't know any friend here, don't know where to shop, and that's why i was hooked up to revolve, and never had problems with duties. My most expensive order was little over $400. Maybe that's why I was lucky to avoid the duty. Next time don't order too much stuff in one order. Revolve provide free shipping to any order over $100. Good luck.

I just placed an order with Revolve. The dcrevolveh07 code for 25% off is valid through 12/30, however, it does not work online. They had me place my order and then call back so they could credit the 25%. It was really easy, so don't be afraid to call and get the discount!

I signed up for an account and they have not sent me the coupon code for the first timer.
Is that first timer thing still valid? I couldn't find the info on the website.
Thanks!

They did not automatically send me the code after I signed up for an account. Instead, I wrote to them asking for a code after which time they emailed one to me.

I just received my Rebecca Minkoff Jane handbag and it's going back!! This must have been one of RM's earlier creations as it looks and feels NOTHING like my MA bag! For fear that someone else may have it and love it, I won't be critical....but I will say that even at $225, it's not a deal! The leather is incredibly thick and heavy in additionto it's being huge.