Revolve Clothing Codes/Coupon/Deals revolve.com

Thanks for the 25% code. I got my daughter a Juicy tracksuit. It is not hard to find sales on the Juicy velour pieces, but it sure is a challenge to find two pieces in the same color and in the size needed!

I totally know what you mean! It almost becomes a treasure hunt trying to find matching coordinate pieces these days! And I'm happy to help, I hope she enjoys her new tracksuit. I'd get myself a new one if weren't on a tracksuit ban (seriously I have way too many).

happyfam04, they usually email you a code that you can use.. but otherwise you can just call them and tell them you never used it and they will apply it for you!

AGAIN, I loveeee RC!

I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet..
They WERE coupon matching with Karizma Boutique's "toutie35%"..

However I JUST called them trying to apply that to my order.. they said they were NO LONGER coupon matching with that website because they didn't consider them as a competitor. :sad: I was so disappointed. Although, if you did email RC and because some sales rep weren't aware of this, might have emailed back saying theywere stil coupon matching.. if that is the case for you they are willing to still apply it to your order, just email them back so they know that that was what they promised you.

RC always sticks to their word!!