Revolve $30 off $100 Coupon

bjchilipepper

May 31, 2007
New York
i just received an email about a one-time use $30 off $100. since they won't let me use it on kooba, and im saving up for my marc jacobs bag, so here it is ladies, first one use it will get it.

As a way of saying thanks for being a great customer and valuable member of the Revolve community, we've created a coupon worth $30 off your next $100 purchase* (certain exclusions apply): BETAQBSLPKWLTG, valid for the next 30 days. This coupon can only be used once and was created just for you, so do not share it unless you don't want to use it yourself. Should you feel so inclined, we have created a survey to gather your thoughts regarding the new site. As always, we love to hear from you!

enjoy!

lizarotica

Mar 2, 2006
I received the coupon in April and used it already woohoo 50% off is a great steal. Did any one of you check out their new site (still in beta form)? It's pretty cool, but some things are a little annoying to use!

LoracNJ

Jan 10, 2007
Okay well what's really weird is that one of the email accounts I signed up with got the coupon code for $30 off of $100 today and a link to the survey, but my other 2 emails got nothing. I really want that $100 off $200 code.

bourgeois55

May 30, 2007
I got my coupon and mine worked on anything on the site..as long as the total was atleast $100.00 so I bought the collete seven jeans that were on sale for $101.00 and the total with tax came out to be like $79.xx YAY!