Revole clothing 30%off

1. i was JUST about to post this.:biggrin: you may have to be a daily candy member to use it though.

2. SITE OVERLOAD. I keep having problems.

3. i guess everyone on PF is flooding revolveclothing and overworked the site's bandwidth. i can't access the site too.

4. i've been trying to work w/ it, but now it's just totally gone.

5. coolio!

6. Thanks for the code..just order 2 pairs of J brand. :love:

7. Does this apply to sale items also?

8. When does this expire?

9. ^^^two questions!

1.) what is a "daily candy" member?

2.) why is there no place to order items - like no "purchase" button!!? How on earth do you order something!

Help!

10. 1.) Daily Candy is a great e-mail you receive daily/weekly with fun things to buy, good deals, weekend ideas, etc. It's a must-subscribe for any fashionista! However, I really don't think you need to be a member to use the code (we all got the code in our emails). Try it anyway and see if it works. I don't know when it expires. http://www.dailycandy.com

2.) Are you sure there's no purchase button? THere should be a button that says "Add to bag." It is in the shape of a purse?

11. Thanks I got to order some new jeans I love their service!

12. I love Revolve too but they just canceled the 2bfree jacket that I bought because it's out of stock now. Bummer!! I was looking forward to getting it too. But I am getting a few other things from them, hopefully tomorrow!

13. It doesnt state a expriration , but better use it while its hot.

And it on sale items all so

"Stock up on necessary provisions at Revolve Clothing. Only DC Deals subscribers enjoy a 30% discount on the entire site*. The best part? Sale merch priced 25-80% off is included."

14. Cool! Thanks for posting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice