REVLON SKINLIGHTS! anyone else?

1. I'm so addicted to these products. I usually use "high end" makeup, chanel, nars, t.leclerc, clinique - but I always throw in some skinlight product too:

I love their loose powder and their glowing lotion. The trick is to only use a little bit on your cheeks, browbone, chin etc.

I've tried higher end glow makers - but i've always come back to this line.

Anyone else?:flowers:

p.s. I this this line works best in summer - when you're looking for a warm bronze or pearl light to you face.

2. i love the scent of these!

i wish they hadn't d/c'd the perfume line they had a while back

they really are good highlighers. i only use the loose powder though. i mix it with lotion for a subtle body shimmer. :love:

3. I love the lotion too! It always look subtle without looking sweaty. It's great.

4. Ooh I might have to try these - have seen these in the shop but never tired before - thanks:smile:

5. Yes! I love the lotion. I use it on my cheeks and eyes. It's the best thing ever!

6. I wish they hadn't discontinued so many items from this line. All of the products I tried were really fantastic!

7. I just received their cologne which smells just like their products. It has a fresh green tea smell that I love. :heart:

8. I mix their skinlights with spf 30 lotion for extra protection, but with tint and shimmer...it's a daily morning ritual for me.

9. Love these (the little round cream blushers) Just wish the plastic cases had sturdier hinges.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice