Review Revlon Colorstay Foundation with SoftFlex

shakti29

Elaine
Apr 7, 2008
Love this foundation! I was using Colorstay Active Light, but this provides better coverage and is just so SMOOTH! Great staying power and a swear it makes my pores look SMALLER!

Since it's only about $12, I highly recommend trying it! I am using the Combo/Oily one.

I agree this is great stuff for 12 dollars. I love how this will stay put during hot and humid conditions and this doesn't get all over my clothes either. I also use the oily/combo formula.

I love this liquid foundation. I can't wear it every day has it's heavy duty, and my skin requires a REALLY good clean after using it or my pores will start to clog and bump up.

I love this foundation! The lightest shade is still a bit too dark for me (as pretty much every foundation I've ever tried is), but it is lighter than all other drugstore foundations besides L'Oreal TrueMatch (which has no staying power whatsoever on me.)

I love this too! I have 3 foundations I rotate or combine to get the look I want, and this is one of them.

I have pinkish toned skin (which I dislike) and this is one of very few foundations that (a) gets rid of the pink, (b) does not make me look orange / yellow or fakely tanned, (c) stays on even after walking to work for 15 minutes in the boiling hot sun and humidity, and (d) is not expensive!

YAY!

Love this foundations, the best out of the drugstore lines.
My only complaints: (1) Wished it came with a pump, (2) color matching to my skin tone (would need to buy 2 colors that would match), and (3) the smell is not pleasant.

Is there more than 1 kind of colorstay?
Today I went to purchase at CVS and bought the only Revlon Colorstay they had, but my bottle does not say "softflex??
Is that a different kind? Thank you so very much :smile: