Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

I'm finally going to get to try them tonight. My lovely MIL went hunting for them for me and my fiance will be bringing it home. I'm curious to see when it'll eventually get here in the stores!

I don't think I've been so excited to try something lol.

Went to 3 different stores (Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers). Walmart didn't have ANY, Shoppers had the display but there were only two shades left, and Zellers had ~7 but none that I wanted. Really want to get Berry Smoothie & Peach Parfait. I'll try going to another Shoppers today to see if I have anymore luck there.

I'm so addicted to the lip butters! It's a good mix of a lip balm and lipstick. I currently have creme brûlée,peach parfait, berry smoothie, sugar plum and pink truffle. I know I don't NEED anymore of them but I really wanna get tutti frutti and strawberry shortcake. I can't believe how obsessed I am with getting more!

I'm late to the game but I've just decided I have to try these, I just hope I can find the colors I want!

FYI, they're BOGO 1/2 off at Ulta (until the 21st) and Walgreens. They are also BOGO 1/2 off at Rite Aid and there's a video values (or whatever it's called) coupon for $2 off. Next week at CVS they will be on sale for $5.99 and you get $3 Extra Bucks.

I picked up Lollipop and Pink Truffle today. PT was a bit too warm for me, I think I will try to exchange it for a different color. I love Lollipop, though! I didn't find them particularly moisturizing but I didn't find them drying either and I like the way they look and feel.