Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

I just got Cotton Candy, Peach Parfait and Sugar Plum to join my Pink Truffle.

I love them all... the texture, the scent :love:

In fact, although I did major damage with the Chanel spring collection, (striped blush, Garnet stylo yeux liner and April nailpolish,) I resisted on lip products, as the Revlon's are so awesome.

Plus, can't beat buying 4 Revlons for less than 1 Chanel :cool:

just picked three up in Toronto at Rexall, currently on sale for $6.99 until Dec24!!!! The SA said that they put in orders for these every single day and when they receive them, fly right off the shelf!

As of late October/early November of this year, drugstore.com stopped shipping outside of the US.

They do ship to Hawaii though. Hmm...maybe me and lip butters were not meant to be lol

edit: I didn't realize that my location doesn't show up under my join date oops lol

They do ship to Hawaii though. Hmm...maybe me and lip butters were not meant to be lol

edit: I didn't realize that my location doesn't show up under my join date oops lol

No worries. I just ASSumed you were Canadian when you said you couldn't find any of them; people went pretty postal on Makeup Alley when sightings were reported at Shoppers :lol:.

No worries. I just ASSumed you were Canadian when you said you couldn't find any of them; people went pretty postal on Makeup Alley when sightings were reported at Shoppers :lol:.

lol I can imagine the hysteria. Thanks again for your help though :smile:

I'm about ready to throw my hands up and give up. The colors that I want are not in stock or it has the "find in store" button only :lol:

But thank you soooo much nicci, I really appreciate it :biggrin:

lol I can imagine the hysteria. Thanks again for your help though :smile:

I'm about ready to throw my hands up and give up. The colors that I want are not in stock or it has the "find in store" button only :lol:

But thank you soooo much nicci, I really appreciate it :biggrin:

The next time you're at the drugstore but sure to ask them. After not being able to find them at my local Walgreens for weeks, I finally found them in a plastic bin tucked away on an aisle away from cosmetics. I ask the cosmetics clerk why the lip butters were tucked away and she said that it was her fault - she accidently threw away the temporary display! :lol:

The next time you're at the drugstore but sure to ask them. After not being able to find them at my local Walgreens for weeks, I finally found them in a plastic bin tucked away on an aisle away from cosmetics. I ask the cosmetics clerk why the lip butters were tucked away and she said that it was her fault - she accidently threw away the temporary display! :lol:

Thanks for the tip! I never thought to ask. I just assumed that we're behind (as usual) everyone else lol.

Thank you x100 to everyone helping little ole me find these darn lip butters.

I just realized that I should bug my fiance (who is in Boston right now) to get them for me! I've been a good GF all year :graucho::lol:

Very drying:sad:

I have to agree. For something marketed as a moisturizing lip balm type product, they are pretty drying. I do still really like them, though. Candy Apple has become one of my fave reds!

After trying these out, here's my .02: they aren't what I'd consider a lip butter. These to me are semi moisturizing sheer lipsticks. After a few minutes of wear, my lips felt dry. I think chap stick does a better job at hydration. The lip butter that I love is Korres.

I've heard some compare these to Chanel rouge coco lipsticks, and even Chanel is more moisturizing.

Fail.

I don't like the sound of that :sad: I have super dry lips and I don't have this problem with the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks.