Reviving old bags?

1. so, lately ive been hit by the balenciaga bug, and i havent used any other designer in MONTHS. Something today though made me take out my louis vuitton messenger, i decided instead of wearing it in the usual messenger style like ive been doing the last four years of owning this bag, i shortened the straps and carried it around courier style, like kate moss and her balenciaga flat brass hobo.

OMG, it was like i had been carrying a BRAND NEW bag, even though i was tired of and ready to sell it months ago.

Has anyone else had stories of turning old bags they almost forgot about into a new bag-carrying experience?

lol, im really so excited, i was ready to plop another 1000+ on a new bag, when all i had to do was look in my current collection and get a little creative! :yahoo:

2. I think carrying small shoulder bags, with short straps, as clutches and just letting the strap hang, can rejuvenate them. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice