RéVive Glycolic Renewal Peel Vs. Natura Bisse Glyco Extreme Peel

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

I love the Natura Bissé Glyco and have used it pretty consistently before I took a break from glycolic acid peels. It is about time that I start using one again. I have heard a lot of people rave about RéVive's version and wanted to hear from anyone that has tried it. It would be awesome if someone has tried both. Thoughts?

Violet Bleu

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2007
I have used Revive & liked it... I now use Omorovicza copper peel & to me there
is no comparision..

The copper peel is not a pad though it is a 2 step (exfoliator & glycolic) that made
a difference on the first application.

The revive is also a pad w/glycolic meant to be used max 2 a week..

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hello everyone,

I love the Natura Bissé Glyco and have used it pretty consistently before I took a break from glycolic acid peels. It is about time that I start using one again. I have heard a lot of people rave about RéVive's version and wanted to hear from anyone that has tried it. It would be awesome if someone has tried both. Thoughts?

Violet Bleu

Try La Prairie 3-minute peel. To me, it's better than Natura Bisse which used to be the reference for me.

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
I have used Revive & liked it... I now use Omorovicza copper peel & to me there
is no comparision..

The copper peel is not a pad though it is a 2 step (exfoliator & glycolic) that made
a difference on the first application.

The revive is also a pad w/glycolic meant to be used max 2 a week..

Thank you for the reply! I know you use a lot of great skincare! That's interesting that the Omorovicza performs better than RéVive. I would have assumed that it would be the other way around. I remember you mentioning this product before, but I didn't realize it was that effective.

Try La Prairie 3-minute peel. To me, it's better than Natura Bisse which used to be the reference for me.

Thanks! I'm glad someone else has used Natura Bissé! I've been curious about La Prairie but never tried a product that warranted a purchase. Perhaps, this peel is worth my consideration.

Mar 22, 2007
Thank you for the reply! I know you use a lot of great skincare! That's interesting that the Omorovicza performs better than RéVive. I would have assumed that it would be the other way around. I remember you mentioning this product before, but I didn't realize it was that effective.

Thanks! I'm glad someone else has used Natura Bissé! I've been curious about La Prairie but never tried a product that warranted a purchase. Perhaps, this peel is worth my consideration.
Violet Bleu - please share your thoughts and experience should you try something new, I am also loyal Natura, and when ever I've asked my SA abt other brands, she usually steers me back to Natura .... She does give me samples of other brands when I ask, but I think it's hard to know the worth of a product when you are only trying a single product of a brand.

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Violet Bleu - please share your thoughts and experience should you try something new, I am also loyal Natura, and when ever I've asked my SA abt other brands, she usually steers me back to Natura .... She does give me samples of other brands when I ask, but I think it's hard to know the worth of a product when you are only trying a single product of a brand.

Hi. Try La Mer. I swear by that brand. Been using for years. I'm actually the opposite of you where I tried to love Natura and couldn't. It was just ok except for their peel which I really liked until I heard La Prairie was better because it has both glycolic and lactic acids.

I went back to La Mer after a cycle of trying Natura. For La Mer, if there is one item I can't live without, it's The Concentrate. Makes my skin glow, no wrinkles, smooth.

I use the whole La Mer line. The new Revitalizing Mask is also great.

Just a thought.

Apr 15, 2007

I still use my Sisley but unfortunately Sisley doesn't have glycolic in their
line & neither does History of Whoo.

I use Omorovicza cleansing balm, copper peel , resurfacing peel &
a cleansing mask.. These have been great pick me ups for my skin which
is very sensitive & they work well in conjunction with other skin care I use.

But if you can get a sample of the La Prairie give it a shot & you will
be best to judge

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015

I agree. I've tried some of La Prairie's products and was not impressed. But it's an interesting recommendation. So, I may have to give it a shot. What products from Natura Bissé do you use?

Hi. Try La Mer. I swear by that brand. Been using for years. I'm actually the opposite of you where I tried to love Natura and couldn't. It was just ok except for their peel which I really liked until I heard La Prairie was better because it has both glycolic and lactic acids.

I went back to La Mer after a cycle of trying Natura. For La Mer, if there is one item I can't live without, it's The Concentrate. Makes my skin glow, no wrinkles, smooth.

I use the whole La Mer line. The new Revitalizing Mask is also great.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your mini review. I actually have the Soft Cream from La Mer. In the winter, it was perfect since my skin gets so dry. I am using a cream from Natura Bisse now that the weather has changed. I have heard a lot about The Concentrate but never tried it. I also love the lip balm from La Mer! And I am really stuck on the Oxygen Complex from Natura Bissé. I just bought a new one yesterday. It really is the best serum for my skin! :smile:

I still use my Sisley but unfortunately Sisley doesn't have glycolic in their
line & neither does History of Whoo.

I use Omorovicza cleansing balm, copper peel , resurfacing peel &
a cleansing mask.. These have been great pick me ups for my skin which
is very sensitive & they work well in conjunction with other skin care I use.

But if you can get a sample of the La Prairie give it a shot & you will
be best to judge

Thanks for the advice! How would you compare the Copper Peel and the Resurfacinv Peel? Which one do you like better? Have you tried the Facial Polisher?

Apr 15, 2007
I agree. I've tried some of La Prairie's products and was not impressed. But it's an interesting recommendation. So, I may have to give it a shot. What products from Natura Bissé do you use?

Thanks for your mini review. I actually have the Soft Cream from La Mer. In the winter, it was perfect since my skin gets so dry. I am using a cream from Natura Bisse now that the weather has changed. I have heard a lot about The Concentrate but never tried it. I also love the lip balm from La Mer! And I am really stuck on the Oxygen Complex from Natura Bissé. I just bought a new one yesterday. It really is the best serum for my skin! :smile:

Thanks for the advice! How would you compare the Copper Peel and the Resurfacinv Peel? Which one do you like better? Have you tried the Facial Polisher?

I did try the facial polisher.. prefer the Sisley buff & wash

The Omorovicza copper peel & the resurfacing peel are different from each other
I like them both & they are priced so differently that I think I think because
they serve different purposes I would continue to use them both..

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
I did try the facial polisher.. prefer the Sisley buff & wash

The Omorovicza copper peel & the resurfacing peel are different from each other
I like them both & they are priced so differently that I think I think because
they serve different purposes I would continue to use them both..

Okay. Thanks. I will put both the Resurfacing and Copper Peel on my wish list. :biggrin:

Mar 22, 2007

My cant-live-without is the Diamond extreme eye. I used the diamond gel for awhile, but recently changed to the high density lift. I also use the diamond serum, drops mist, and glycol peel. I tried a sample of the eye serum - loved it, it works, BUT the price is pretty steep. I've used other products, but nothing to rave about.... I also recently changed to the cleanser, I like it, but it's a hassle to use (in my opinion).... As I get older, I'm sure a few other products will be added to my regiment, but I'm trying to hold-off as long as possible since there is no point in starting something that you won't use long-term.

Because I use so many NB products, I'm leery of mixing in another brand bec of fear that mixing products could give me a bad reaction.... But since a peel goes on then off before you start layering treatment, it's something I'd consider...

What products do you use, and do you mix with other brands?

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
My cant-live-without is the Diamond extreme eye. I used the diamond gel for awhile, but recently changed to the high density lift. I also use the diamond serum, drops mist, and glycol peel. I tried a sample of the eye serum - loved it, it works, BUT the price is pretty steep. I've used other products, but nothing to rave about.... I also recently changed to the cleanser, I like it, but it's a hassle to use (in my opinion).... As I get older, I'm sure a few other products will be added to my regiment, but I'm trying to hold-off as long as possible since there is no point in starting something that you won't use long-term.

Because I use so many NB products, I'm leery of mixing in another brand bec of fear that mixing products could give me a bad reaction.... But since a peel goes on then off before you start layering treatment, it's something I'd consider...

What products do you use, and do you mix with other brands?

I have the Diamond Luxury Cleanse, Oxygen Complex, Oxygen Cream, Diamond Extreme Eye, Diamond Cream, Oxygen Mask, and Essential Shock Mask. I absolutely love both the Oxygen and Diamond line.

I'm really into skincare, so I like to incorporate other brands into my regimen. I've found that Kiehl's really complements Natura Bissé. My daytime regimen is mainly Natura while my nighttime regimen is predominantly Kiehl's. I have used many other brands, but my skin is at its best when I use these two brands.

If you want to try other brands, you should experiment with treatments (exfoliators and masques). I love GLAMGLOW masques (THIRSTYMUD is the best). Chantecaille has excellent products as well. I was using the Diamond Toner from Natura but switched to Chantecaille's Rosewater. It is a must have!

Hope this helps,
Violet Bleu

Mar 22, 2007
I have the Diamond Luxury Cleanse, Oxygen Complex, Oxygen Cream, Diamond Extreme Eye, Diamond Cream, Oxygen Mask, and Essential Shock Mask. I absolutely love both the Oxygen and Diamond line.

I'm really into skincare, so I like to incorporate other brands into my regimen. I've found that Kiehl's really complements Natura Bissé. My daytime regimen is mainly Natura while my nighttime regimen is predominantly Kiehl's. I have used many other brands, but my skin is at its best when I use these two brands.

If you want to try other brands, you should experiment with treatments (exfoliators and masques). I love GLAMGLOW masques (THIRSTYMUD is the best). Chantecaille has excellent products as well. I was using the Diamond Toner from Natura but switched to Chantecaille's Rosewater. It is a must have!

Hope this helps,
Violet Bleu
ha ha ha, I also use Keihls, but at this point mostly only for their cleansers and body lotions including the hand salve (everyone I give this to loves it)....

Thanks for the recommendation of other products, I will look into those. Just remembered another product I enjoyed in the past was the Fresh Face Masque ... maybe there were the words rose and tea in the name. I used to keep it in the frig and apply it cold, it was refreshing to say the least.

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
ha ha ha, I also use Keihls, but at this point mostly only for their cleansers and body lotions including the hand salve (everyone I give this to loves it)....

Thanks for the recommendation of other products, I will look into those. Just remembered another product I enjoyed in the past was the Fresh Face Masque ... maybe there were the words rose and tea in the name. I used to keep it in the frig and apply it cold, it was refreshing to say the least.

Lol. You should definitely try the Avocado eye cream and Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's. They are some of my favorite products. I love Hand Salve too! It is my saving grace! Fresh has a Rose Mask and a Black Tea Perfecting Mask. I love all of the masks that I have tried from Fresh. It sounds like we have very similar taste. :P

Mar 22, 2007
Lol. You should definitely try the Avocado eye cream and Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's. They are some of my favorite products. I love Hand Salve too! It is my saving grace! Fresh has a Rose Mask and a Black Tea Perfecting Mask. I love all of the masks that I have tried from Fresh. It sounds like we have very similar taste. :P
Yes, sounds like we do, I was faithful to the cucumber eye treatment in my younger years, but as I transitioned over to NB the graduated to Diamond eye, I know I can't go back. I totally recommend the cucumber eye to younger ladies, but at my age, that product isn't enough to treat my situation (minimal fine lines, no crows feet)..... hence my "can't live without" status. After our chatter, I thought maybe it's time to pick up a jar of the Fresh face masque, ��

Have you ever tried putting hand salve on your feet, (esp whe you are gonna have socks on and be active) ? ... It's like heating moisture into your feet (mine get dry) ... LOVE IT