Revitalash results???

I've been using Revitalash since beginning of February and the progression is rather slow. I see a difference in my lashes (slightly thicker and itty bity longer) but not significant. Looks like my lash length is on the stopping point and Revitalash may not work anymore.

Am I just being impatient? I read so much from others that their lashes got so long they had to stop using it.

For those who have used Revitalash, how long were the results? Were your lashes significantly longer and thicker?

i`ve been using it faithfully for about 2 months and theres little if any results. :T i def wouldnt spend $130 on it but luckily my friend got it for me since i put on fake lashes religiously haha!

i was going to try lashinjection by intuit.. . the before and after photos are so dramatic

I've been using it for a little over a year and I definitely think my lashes are longer and possibly even thicker. I hardly use mascara any more.

I didn't see results for a couple of months, though. I read somewhere that if you stop using it your lashes will revert back to their original state so I doubt I'll ever stop -- I'm that pleased with the results.

I got great results! At about the 2 month mark the looked thicker and longer. DH even mentioned something about it. I often do not wear mascara anymore.

Well i have been using it since Mid march and my lashes are definitely longer but its only just recently i noticed a change. they are not thicker though. and BTW i had the shortest lashes ever. it was hard to even get mascara on them! but now i can put it on so easily and they look great. my lashes are also very light in color and the base of my lashes are darker now.... it takes patience though. nothing happened for the longest time and id say in the last week is when i have seen the difference. I have read for some ppl it takes three months while others three weeks. so hang in there and use it every night

okay so it took awhile but it works!!!!! whoo hoo im so happy. seriously the best 150 bucks i ever spent.... i had the shortest thinnest lashes and my lashes ar elonger now and darker at the root...the tips are still light but my lashes are not thicker- yet... but thats fine with me! i can use mascara now to do that before it didn't matter if i used mascara or not since it was a nightmare just trying to get the stuff on my stubby lashes.

i've never heard of intuit's lashinjection...does anyone know of any negative reactions to it? tia!

i`ve been using it faithfully for about 2 months and theres little if any results. :T i def wouldnt spend $130 on it but luckily my friend got it for me since i put on fake lashes religiously haha!

i was going to try lashinjection by intuit.. . the before and after photos are so dramatic

I've been using it for a little over a year and I definitely think my lashes are longer and possibly even thicker. I hardly use mascara any more.

I didn't see results for a couple of months, though. I read somewhere that if you stop using it your lashes will revert back to their original state so I doubt I'll ever stop -- I'm that pleased with the results.

What do you mean revert back to normal? Isn't this a growth essense or something? I mean if it's grown, it's grown.
Has anyone's lashes revert back after stop using it for a while?
Just curious.