Revitalash results???

I have been using revitalash for 2 months now and my eyelashes have grown longer and thickened. It is amazing; anyone else try it? I feel like I should be their spokesperson. Look at the web site it is a sweet story of an eye doctor making a product for his wife with who had cancer.

Wow. That's a product I'd love to try! I could use longer lashes, and am a bit too low maintenance to glue fake ones on everyday. I'd love to hear more opinions and experiences with this.

I LOVE this product, it makes your lashes so thick and full!!! People ask me all the time if I have extensions on! I bought a tube end of october and still have a lot left. I used to get extensions on them and they got thrashed, now they are better than before. Highly reccomend!!:happydance:

I love this stuff! I've been using it for about a year. Jan Marini also has a nice mascara out now that helps lashes grow. I like that product too.

i love it too, mine are definitely longer after 2 months, but i used the original formula.. anyone know if the new one is just as effective?
I didn't realize there was a new one. Do you know the name of it? I bought my last tube a couple of months ago, but when it's finished I'd like to look into the one you mentioned.

the new formula is the only one revitalash is selling now. the fda had taken it off the market in dec of 2007, and then they came back with a "new" formula that i guess meets its guidelines as not being a drug..

Look on revitalash.com for info on purchasing. I think a vial lasts about 6 months. It doesn't bother my eyes or feel sticky just put it on like eyeliner. you can put other creams on after 5 mins. I use it before I go to bed