Revitalash results???

Lady1mport

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Has anyone used their revitalash on their lower eyelids? If so,
does it may your lower eyelid lashes look weird?

TIA

ivydog

Dec 8, 2007
CA
I have been using revitalash for 2 months now and my eyelashes have grown longer and thickened. It is amazing; anyone else try it? I feel like I should be their spokesperson. Look at the web site it is a sweet story of an eye doctor making a product for his wife with who had cancer.

missmustard

Prima Donna Assoluta
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Monterrey, Mexico
Wow. That's a product I'd love to try! I could use longer lashes, and am a bit too low maintenance to glue fake ones on everyday. I'd love to hear more opinions and experiences with this.

FemBot

Feb 3, 2008
this has had great reviews on mua. i just wish it was not so expensive. how long does tube last and do you feel it on your eyes?is it sticky?

sfgirl67

Nov 12, 2007
sunny cali!
I LOVE this product, it makes your lashes so thick and full!!! People ask me all the time if I have extensions on! I bought a tube end of october and still have a lot left. I used to get extensions on them and they got thrashed, now they are better than before. Highly reccomend!!:happydance:

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
Highland, Maryland
I love this stuff! I've been using it for about a year. Jan Marini also has a nice mascara out now that helps lashes grow. I like that product too.

Sep 26, 2007
i love it too, mine are definitely longer after 2 months, but i used the original formula.. anyone know if the new one is just as effective?

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
Highland, Maryland
i love it too, mine are definitely longer after 2 months, but i used the original formula.. anyone know if the new one is just as effective?
I didn't realize there was a new one. Do you know the name of it? I bought my last tube a couple of months ago, but when it's finished I'd like to look into the one you mentioned.

Sep 26, 2007
the new formula is the only one revitalash is selling now. the fda had taken it off the market in dec of 2007, and then they came back with a "new" formula that i guess meets its guidelines as not being a drug..

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
Highland, Maryland
the new formula is the only one revitalash is selling now. the fda had taken it off the market in dec of 2007, and then they came back with a "new" formula that i guess meets its guidelines as not being a drug..
Oh, now I see. Thanks! I must be using the "new" one, then. And loving it!

ivydog

Dec 8, 2007
CA
Look on revitalash.com for info on purchasing. I think a vial lasts about 6 months. It doesn't bother my eyes or feel sticky just put it on like eyeliner. you can put other creams on after 5 mins. I use it before I go to bed