Revisional double eyelids surgery

Who is Dr. Cho? I never write to him. Anyway I got respond from Banobagi and the doctor that did the eye revision is Dr. Jung. He's there for 2 years already and his profile is not on the web. They said it's up there but I didn't see it. Anyway he's specialize in it and it's cost only $1800 compare to BK it's around $2500-$4000. BK won't said the exact amount because I think they want to see you first and once you want to do the surgery on the same day then they want to increase the price to make more money that's why they give the price range instead the exact price. I think I'm going to Banobagi this Fall. I looked at lots of Korea websites and most of them doesn't have the good before and after pics like BK and Banobagi. BK is more into money and bad service, even Dr. Kim is very popular and good at what he does but lately he have lots of bad reviews. I want to go there only one time and don't want a second surgery so I want to pick the place that will take care of me and understand what I want.:graucho:

Dr. Cho from Bandoeyeps. He only specializes in eye surgery, especially revisions, his website www.bandoeyeps.com/inc.php?inc=intro/intro_eng. Anyone heard anything about Bandoeyeps? Please share! Your info is really valuable to me. :smile:

Right now I'm still researching to see which doctor has more experience in eyelid revision. If we travel together, do we have to go to the same clinic? I definitely need a travel buddy to Korea.

Dr. Cho from Bandoeyeps. He only specializes in eye surgery, especially revisions, his website www.bandoeyeps.com/inc.php?inc=intro/intro_eng. Anyone heard anything about Bandoeyeps? Please share! Your info is really valuable to me. :smile:

Right now I'm still researching to see which doctor has more experience in eyelid revision. If we travel together, do we have to go to the same clinic? I definitely need a travel buddy to Korea.

Thanks for the wedsite. I took a look at the revision pics, it's only okay to me. His work is not good compare to banobagi clinic. U should take a look. Just google banobagi clinic in Korea and it should come.

Hi my dear friends I'm new in this forum, I would like to share my personal experience in duble eyelid surgery. My 1st ops is in 2008 with Dr Jj Chua in Singapore that cost me $4k it's a failure surgery as he gave me a not sysmatical eyelid this cause me e hassal to use beauty tape everyday when I do my make up. Last Jan 2011 I went to Dr Chuang for double eyelid n epicanthoplasty surgery. This time seems to be worst I regretted that I did not do much research truely base on recommandation by one of my forum friends however what she did was stitching method but Dr Chuang recommand me for mini incision as I got a little ptosis problem that cause my sleepy eyes. Itis been 2 mths 2 weeks now but my eyelid still very high my cuts was measured 10mm height when I close my eye when open it's measure 0.5mm. Especially my medical epi fold area is higher than e fold behide, this makes mr look old n unnatural. This feel mths I had tried reading many forums n I found out some bad reviews on him regarding bleopharoplasty. So I'm planning to do revision in other 3 more mths later to Korea hoping to find some buddies to go together so that we can takecare of each other n share the hotel expenses. Thus we can get a better rates if more ppl go to one Doctor.

Hi dear friends, I had email Dr cho from bandoeye, his reply is experience enough, he sees my photo mention out my concern which was my medial area my front eyelid fold near my epi area is high n deep. He shares e same thinking as me. Dr Kim from BK dongyang clinic only mention I have to wait total 6mrhs for revision n prices for revision is 1.5 or double in price. Dr kwon from Teuim, he is nice n experience as well he say I'm still swelling need to wait another 3 mths to see it's recovery before doing any revision, hence if revision too early will have many complication thus needs 6-12mths to see final results. Indeed Dr Kim is v experience but he seems to be over pricely. Dr
kwon n dr cho r both sounds not so money minded.

hi dear members has anyone came across Any frds or reviews from other on revision eyelid surgery on Dr kwon teuimps and Banobagi? please share your experience. Thank you

Banobagi price for revision eyelid
Waa, dear members I think banobagi is overcharging they quoted me 3.5k sing dollar for lowering eyelid.

Wow that much? Maybe with a revision and epic or something. I'm planning to go to banobagi this Fall and they quote me for for a revision $1800. If I want the epic too then it is about another $1000-$1500. For the revision at BK Clinic cost even more. They quote at least double the first double eyelids price. There is only one doctor that does the double eyelids revision at banobagi. He is the only one that specialize in it. I like it better than other place. Some other claces doesn't even want to let u know which doctor is good for u until u get the consultation. Hope this help u.

Hi,sassy what the dr quote me is only for lowering eyelid revision alone I ask banobagi about the huge diff then he reply that cost can be lower down abit to 2200000 krw but anything lower than that depends on my condition need to consult with their coordinator. Sounds weird leh.. Dr Kim is coming to Singapore on 25th April for paitents review I'm going to visit him regarding my revision. If he say I need revision n price ok I will go to Dr Kim if not my next option is Dr Kwon or Banobagi le.

Hi Worries, please post after you visit Dr Kim to let us know how it goes. :smile:

Hi SassyChic09, I googled Banobagi clinic in Korea but I can't find the before/after photos. Do you have the direct link to the eyelid revision photos. Greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

Hi Worries, please post after you visit Dr Kim to let us know how it goes. :smile:

Hi SassyChic09, I googled Banobagi clinic in Korea but I can't find the before/after photos. Do you have the direct link to the eyelid revision photos. Greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

Under Home (English Website), click on the tab that said "Compare Photo" then click on "Eye" then you can see all the eye surgery before and after pics. They didn't say who did what but you can tell if the person have a revision or not by the pic. I hope that help you.

Hi sassy, I send email to bangobagi asking them y so huge diff abt the revision price, they reply it can be lower down to 2200000krw, however anything lower than that we must go though their coordinator there so better consult in there clinic. That sounds funny

Under Home (English Website), click on the tab that said "Compare Photo" then click on "Eye" then you can see all the eye surgery before and after pics. They didn't say who did what but you can tell if the person have a revision or not by the pic. I hope that help you.

Thanks Sassy!
My eyelids don't look like those before pics on the Bangobagi website. I didn't have my epi done. I see that Bandoeyes clinic has more complicated eyelid revision cases.
www.bandoeyeps.com/bbs.php?table=bna&p=1

I'm going to email and send my pics to Bangobagi and Bandoeyes. Worries, How much did Dr Cho quote you on the eyelid revision?