Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi Trinity, so sorry, I do not want to reveal the clinic due to personal reasons. Maybe you can consider low parallel crease instead? But if you really want to do low tapered, try discussing with your doctor and make sure that he is honest with you. I think many doctors in South Korea generally do not deliver what they promise hence you really need to be careful. I know I sound like a pessimist but after my second failed surgery, I learn to be even more careful.

Hi everyone,

I'll be going to Korea in the beginning of October 2018 for a revision to lower my fold, currently it is very high (7 mm, but seems much higher to me), parallel crease with a sausage appearance. This was a procedure I had done almost 10 years ago without really understanding the dynamic of eyelid folding, etc. and what constitutes for more natural appearance. I feel more ready now on what I would like to have done, I have an appointment with Dr. Kang at IOU, however other than that I love to hear any recommendations and reviews on experienced doctors specifically for revisional surgery. And doctors or practices to avoid.

I will be going with my mom possibly, who can speak korean (my korean is very limited), but a translator may be necessary incase I travel alone.

This thread has been so useful for my planning, I appreciate all your reviews and post! Also if anyone is going in October, I'd love to meet.
I'm looking to go end oct/ early nov 2018. please PM me if anyone is interested to do together.

Hi is anyone going to Korea for revisional surgery in Feb 2018?
I've finally decided to get surgery done after receiving bad surgery last year (crease too high, asymmetrical, ptosis/swollen lids).
I've made appointments to see Dr Kang at IOU and Dr Kwon and Teium. Dr Kang is my no.1 choice.
I'll be flying to Korea from Australia so feeling a little nervous!

Hi I’ll be going in January to get a revisional surgery done on my eye as one of my eye loosened , I got the non incisional at banobagi but I’m not sure whether I go back there or go to braun!

Me and two other girls are going to Seoul in November. Two of us are confirmed on IOU clinic, and one of us is deciding between banobagi vs iou. If the three of us go for IOU, Dr Kang will be able to give a 10% discount.

Anyone keen to join us? We could perhaps bargain for a higher discount.

Hi everyone, I am from New Zealand and had DES here 3 years ago. The result is very uneven and I would like to do revision surgery. I'm new to this forum and would like some pointers on where to start.

1. Which clinics would you recommend for revision of full incision DES?
2. How would you suggest getting an interpreter?
3. Approximately how much would revision DES cost?
4. How long in advance do I need to book the surgery?

TIA :smile:

Hi I’ll be going in January to get a revisional surgery done on my eye as one of my eye loosened , I got the non incisional at banobagi but I’m not sure whether I go back there or go to braun!

hi there,

I will also be going in feb !! I'm also thinking of Braun , I was first into Banobagi but saw a lot of reviews saying it is factory style? how was it when u went there last year !! I also research. DA/DARPS?

=)

Me and two other girls are going to Seoul in November. Two of us are confirmed on IOU clinic, and one of us is deciding between banobagi vs iou. If the three of us go for IOU, Dr Kang will be able to give a 10% discount.

Anyone keen to join us? We could perhaps bargain for a higher discount.
Hi! I am planning to seoul in nov 15 to 24. When will you be in seoul? I am planing to do my revision too. Have you heard about MVP?