Reviews for Small Sandrine Bag?

NYCgirl

O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
Hi there,

I've searched without luck for reviews of the small Sandrine bag (except for one on Nordstrom's website) and wondered if anyone has it? Is it comfortable worn crossbody? Does it look good carried as a clutch as a more dressy look? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 3390706

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466871092.515670.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466871092.515670.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 134
I tried this bag on the other day. It was okay. Definitely long enough for crossbody (I'm 5'8" with a long torso). I did not like it worn shorter under my arm. (The salesperson used the word matronly.) It would never occur to me to use it as a clutch. Too square. Looks better crossbody. I would have preferred an all leather strap. My big issue was the front pocket. It reminded me of a fupa or muffin top. Awkward and unnecessary. I ended up buying something else.

Hi there,

I've searched without luck for reviews of the small Sandrine bag (except for one on Nordstrom's website) and wondered if anyone has it? Is it comfortable worn crossbody? Does it look good carried as a clutch as a more dressy look? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 3390706

I tried this bag on the other day. It was okay. Definitely long enough for crossbody (I'm 5'8" with a long torso). I did not like it worn shorter under my arm. (The salesperson used the word matronly.) It would never occur to me to use it as a clutch. Too square. Looks better crossbody. I would have preferred an all leather strap. My big issue was the front pocket. It reminded me of a fupa or muffin top. Awkward and unnecessary. I ended up buying something else.

Thanks so much for replying! For some reason I didn't receive notification and just saw now. Yeah, I decided I wasn't crazy about this bag. I bought Lo & Sons "Pearl" bag instead.