Reviews for Small Sandrine Bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I've searched without luck for reviews of the small Sandrine bag (except for one on Nordstrom's website) and wondered if anyone has it? Is it comfortable worn crossbody? Does it look good carried as a clutch as a more dressy look? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 3390706

Attached Files:

2. I tried this bag on the other day. It was okay. Definitely long enough for crossbody (I'm 5'8" with a long torso). I did not like it worn shorter under my arm. (The salesperson used the word matronly.) It would never occur to me to use it as a clutch. Too square. Looks better crossbody. I would have preferred an all leather strap. My big issue was the front pocket. It reminded me of a fupa or muffin top. Awkward and unnecessary. I ended up buying something else.

3. Thanks so much for replying! For some reason I didn't receive notification and just saw now. Yeah, I decided I wasn't crazy about this bag. I bought Lo & Sons "Pearl" bag instead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice