Review w/ pics of Sullivan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't have pictures of the Sullivan hobo yet but will try and get pictures of it before I return it.
    first off it's very pebbled which is okay, it is black with black lining (that's a no-no for me) it seems a little shorter then the Madison hobo but what I don't like about it is the shoulder strap is very uncomfortable for me. it's hard to describe but the strap is partly rolled and flat, I know that don't make sense but that's the only way to describe it, also the back zipper is higher then the front zipper so it has kind of a fold over flap which for me made it uncomfortable for my arm when I put it on my shoulder. I don't like it at all and am very disappointed.

2. What's the style number?

3. 31623

4. Please post a pic when you can!

5. It sounds pretty. I'm sorry you don't like it but I know you'll find something more suited to you. :smile:

7. Pictures of Sullivan

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      210.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      177 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      60.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      189.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      199 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      214.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      210.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      241.9 KB
      Views:
  8. I see what you mean, it does kind of restrictive, I think it's the thicker strap, I believe if it was thinner it would be a little more comfortable.

9. Wow, that is a weird looking strap, as you said. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

10. Yeah that strap would bother me too. This bag looks a lot like my Park hobo except it's wide instead of tall. It doesn't have a rolled strap like that though. Don't worry. There is another bag out there that will work and be very happy with you. :smile:

11. I see what you mean. I'm not impressed at all. That strap is just too weird. It would have been so easy for them to make nice comfortable thick strap. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

12. That reminds me of the MFF small Avery hobo. Except the leather looks nicer on yours.
    That strap would bug me too. Sorry it didn't work out for you!

13. I just looked at that strap again. Do you think that could be a defect? It doesn't look right at all to me, the seaming isn't even straight.

14. I agree....it looks defective....it doesn't look like that's the way the strap should look.

15. I too am sorry it didn't work for you. It is an odd looking strap.