Review : Burberry Springhill bracelet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone !

I just wanted to tell you about my new Burberry bracelet. It's my first experience with Burberry bracelet and I can say that I'm very disappointed. I bought a Springhill bracelet ( just check over here : http://www.ebay.com/itm/370643826982?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649)

And the "plaited band" wasn't well glued on the bracelet ! :yucky: In fact, I had to glue it all over with some "crazy glue" and after, when the glue was stuck on some places on the metal, I had to polish it off with some steel wool ! For that price, I had to spend 45 min doing the crafting job, I have to say that I'm not impressed at all. However, I decided not to get a refund since I would loose the shipping money both ways and the refund wouldn't be so worth it since I could glue it myself. :storm:

Here's the picture of what happened to the bracelet :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Share about your experiences with Burberry jewelry ! :P

2. Wow! I'm sorry that you had such a bed experience! :sad: thanks for the heads up

3. I'm sorry to hear this! thanks for sharing your experience with us! Best wishes:smile:

4. Sorry to hear...i hope its just this one and not all.