Review "Black on black" Boy

They just started to release these in the US.... I have one on the way from Neiman's but the SF boutique just called me this afternoon saying they had arrived too.... So they are arriving in stores.... This is gonna be my version of the So Black (no comparison of course to the classic flap version...) until they decide to release those again I'm hoping in a cute smaller size (mini-- cough cough!!) plus I've wanted a boy WOC forever so I'm glad I'm getting a mix of both! :smile:

I know this bag is so special!! Early congratulations to you :smile:bI really like this bag but I really run out of budget lol :biggrin:

They just started to release these in the US.... I have one on the way from Neiman's but the SF boutique just called me this afternoon saying they had arrived too.... So they are arriving in stores.... This is gonna be my version of the So Black (no comparison of course to the classic flap version...) until they decide to release those again I'm hoping in a cute smaller size (mini-- cough cough!!) plus I've wanted a boy WOC forever so I'm glad I'm getting a mix of both! :smile:

I am sooooo excited for you C&C! I can't wait for your reveal:biggrin: