Reverse Pochette Metis

I also want one but I only purchase bags that retain their value since I have a tiny disposable income and its nice to.know I could sell it if I ever needed to. Keep us updated on quality etc please! And if you think it'll last years.

I also want one but I only purchase bags that retain their value since I have a tiny disposable income and its nice to.know I could sell it if I ever needed to. Keep us updated on quality etc please! And if you think it'll last years.

I always thought PMs held their value? What sort of thing would you choose to hold value? This will be my only LV bag. I have a Victorine and 6 key holder but that’s it. My other bags are Coach and MK. I never keep a large collection, just what I use :smile:

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I always think of the more classic bags and accessories as retaining their value e.g. speedy, neverfull, alma, pochette accessoires. Because the pochette metis is relatively new but a classic shape, I'm really hoping the PM craze wont die down.

That's how I feel.. I'm trying to only make (carefully thought out) luxury purchases instead of purchasing lots of different bags each season.

Enjoy the bag and the SLGs you will place inside!

I always think of the more classic bags and accessories as retaining their value e.g. speedy, neverfull, alma, pochette accessoires. Because the pochette metis is relatively new but a classic shape, I'm really hoping the PM craze wont die down.

That's how I feel.. I'm trying to only make (carefully thought out) luxury purchases instead of purchasing lots of different bags each season.

Enjoy the bag and the SLGs you will place inside!

PM is not so new. It was first released in 2012.

Just posting because I’m so excited that I’ve just managed to order a reverse PM online! Have literally never seen them in stock and have been looking for over a year. Hope I like it!
Hey, did you receive your PM reverse? Do you love it? I ordered mine a couple of days ago and still yet to receive. I'm shocked that the PM mono has been constantly available on the UK website since at least yesterday! They're obviously making more during this time - makes you wonder why they didn't do that before!

Reactions: jelly-baby
I believe the PM holds its value- as long as you do not abuse it, it can be resold for more than half of what you paid. But if you bought it to enjoy and have as a forever bag, don't worry about- just enjoy your new treasure. That is a wonderful bag to start with LV.

Reactions: jelly-baby
Hey, did you receive your PM reverse? Do you love it? I ordered mine a couple of days ago and still yet to receive. I'm shocked that the PM mono has been constantly available on the UK website since at least yesterday! They're obviously making more during this time - makes you wonder why they didn't do that before!

Hi. Yes I did and I love it! I usually hold onto my LV items for a bit before deciding whether to return them or not but I used mine straight away. It did have a dodgy
looking mark on it but, on the advice of another forum member, I got rid of it with a baby wipe! I love it way more than mono because I have a vachetta phobia lol!

Reactions: mrs.JC and RG82