Reverse Pochette Metis issue

EricaD79

Jun 30, 2016
I love this bag ❤️️ and then I noticed that the s lock was crooked. I'm going to return it but torn whether I should try to get a new one?... for these price points there should be no issues and my hubby thinks I'm crazy to try and get another one..... What are your thoughts?IMG_3404.JPGIMG_3404.JPG IMG_3405.JPGIMG_3406.JPG IMG_3407.JPG

it does look wonky, but you've tilted the bag it looks like. if you stand it perfectly straight is it still misaligned? if so, i'd get another. that would bug me as well

I think exchanging is fine. I had to check out three PM's when I got mine back in December and out of the three two had very noticeable flaws. One actually had one of the center flower charms cut in half, I never saw that before! The price point is no guarantee of getting a perfect bag but the perfect PM is out there for you I am sure :smile:.

I'm normally a proponent of not being bothered about tiddly little issues, but even I can see that is well on the wonk. I'm surprised the catch closes ok as there is definitely quite a wonk there. If you love the bag, then I'd exchange. She is really pretty!!