Reverse Monogram?!

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
I'm probably the odd person who doesn't care for it... I think my biggest complaint with it is that the colors aren't truly opposites of each other. I don't like the shade of brown they use as the base.

Reactions: Kylie M

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Been loving the Pochette Metis lately, and my SA didn't have the regular monogram PM in store. She did however show me the reverse monogram.
I thought it reminded me too much of peanut butter or baby food, but the reverse is seriously starting to grow on to me. It's unique and I love the thought of having a classic in a limited edition print!
View attachment 3611722
hi there
I had this but ultimately decided to exchange for the new epi speedy in black. I already had owned the original PM but let it go as well bec the canvas issues just freak me out too much to enjoy having or using it. it is a gorgeous bag but I am more of a black bag girl so it was ok. just to let you know, I got a quote for this bag brand-new from a well-known online consignor and I was surprised how low it was compared to other preloved items.

Reactions: katherinexo

LV_4ever

Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
I only like the PM in reverse- it's the reason I wanted to try it! Turns out the bag shape wasn't for me, but I love the reverse print. I wish they would make more bags with it. I hope it does grow on you. But your baby food comment made me laugh- now I see strained peas too [emoji6]

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
I got a quote for this bag brand-new from a well-known online consignor and I was surprised how low it was compared to other preloved items.
Hmm this is strange, I see that the Reverse Monogram PM sells on ebay for a higher price than the retail one, because it´s sold out already (at least in Germany).

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
I love the Reverse Monogram PM and I really like the shade of brown it has. I don´t understand the strange comparisons to any kind of food or other things ;) . If you love it, you should get it as long as it´s still available. It´s already sold out in my country.

Missydora

Jan 3, 2014
Hmm this is strange, I see that the Reverse Monogram PM sells on ebay for a higher price than the retail one, because it´s sold out already (at least in Germany).
Similar experience but in hong Kong, 2 weeks back was there on holiday. They have a fair few resell pre loved shops. I was asked several times to sell them mine in different shops, as they have a client list of ladies wanting reverse. As sold out over there, would have made £100. It's more expensive in hk for LV in general I got mine in UK which is cheaper. Bearing in mind I didn't have box. Or physical reciept. But bought mine on LV online so got account trail instead. I thought that was good price. Since normally would get at least 20% hit if selling through 3rd party. Anyways was not tempted. It's a keeper.