Revenge on ABC

I was pleasantly surprised. There were definitely some bad acting moments but the storyline's interesting enough for me to overlook it. The girl who plays the protagonist's friend though was just really really distracting with her awful accent...is there a reason why this character needed an accent at all??

The main actress also surprised me; she was a lot better than I thought she would be (judging from the commercials). I think it's her dark eyes---they definitely hint something more sinister lurking under the surface! I don't think she makes a convincing seductress though, I didn't really get why the guy found her so attractive?

She played Bambi on the Callgirl (I forget the exact name) series on Showtime. I think that is her natural accent - not Cockney but somewhere else where they're not so posh.

IIRC her dad spoke of forgiveness in the first episode, while Emily has decided to go for vengeance....so she is coming up with these ideas. She appears to hide from Victoria long enough to marry her son... who was possibly killed in the opening episode.

That reminds me...who was it in the hoodie who shot the son in the opening scenes?

She played Bambi on the Callgirl (I forget the exact name) series on Showtime. I think that is her natural accent - not Cockney but somewhere else where they're not so posh.

Really? I'm surprised that it's her natural accent because she kept switching back and forth between that accent and an American accent in the first episode...

Secret Diary of a Call Girl - now I remember!!

Her accent was stronger in the Call Girl show but I assumed that was partly because the character she was playing was a little rough around the edges. Same type of accent though.

Saw the last episode on my DVR. Loved it! Can't wait till next week and every week to see how it all plays out. Not sure what the overall plan is for the concept of the show, but so far I'm loving it.

I think Jack just found him shot already and maybe was trying to help...not sure though..was discussing this with my mom too. She's becoming a huge fan of the show..lol. Glad to see it doesn't just appeal to younger females.

Ahh, that makes sense... I wonder who shot him then? I guess we'll find out in about 11 episodes. LOL.

On a side note, Queen Victoria is such a creeper... I'm surprised she doesn't take a pair of binoculars out to spy on Emily.

Ahh, that makes sense... I wonder who shot him then? I guess we'll find out in about 11 episodes. LOL.

On a side note, Queen Victoria is such a creeper... I'm surprised she doesn't take a pair of binoculars out to spy on Emily.

Her eyes have probably honed from all the years of keeping a sharp eye on others that they practically ARE binoculars...haha.

Love all your comments lol. I really enjoy the specific revenge she plots for her victims--very appropriate for each of them. I totally am digging this show and hope it has enough viewers to stay on. Emily looks so innocent!

Love all your comments lol. I really enjoy the specific revenge she plots for her victims--very appropriate for each of them. I totally am digging this show and hope it has enough viewers to stay on. Emily looks so innocent!

It's looking good as of right now...i just hope it stays at this level...everyone tell your friends/family to watch!