Revenge on ABC

I don't think she's faking the pregnancy - that would be a little too "soap opera-y" for this show, don't you think?
The whole show is a bit soap opera-y, lol. People having other identities, conspiracies, etc.
I just realized, we still don't know where faux Amanda was and why she never touched the 5 million dollars! Wonder why she waited until now to come back!

what i don't get is... how the WHM couldn't figure out it was Emily that threatened him? He has seen a picture of her and Daniel a few episodes prior, I specifically remember him visiting Conrad at Grayson Global, and before he left, he picked up a pic of Em & Daniel and said something along the lines of "good looking family"

what i don't get is... how the WHM couldn't figure out it was Emily that threatened him? He has seen a picture of her and Daniel a few episodes prior, I specifically remember him visiting Conrad at Grayson Global, and before he left, he picked up a pic of Em & Daniel and said something along the lines of "good looking family"

He probably didn't realize she was Amanda Clarke. Now that he knows he chooses to keep it secret, apart from having his own agenda, psychos love keeping secrets especially those with weird habits like setting alarms on multiple clocks.

I just started watching this and i am hooked! I watched the first 3 episodes in a row and would watch a few more if it wasnt 1.30 am and the fact that my baby will wake up in a few hours lol.

Hehe...by the time season 2 rolls around..you'll be all caught up!! :smile:

i actually timed it so id have something good to watch in the summer after greys/private practice/scandal/desperate housewives finished! lol!! also i wanted to make sure the shows got renewed so i wouldn't be disappointed after finishing a season, like i was with combat hospital and the gates.

after i finish revenge, I'm going to start once upon a time!!!

i actually timed it so id have something good to watch in the summer after greys/private practice/scandal/desperate housewives finished! lol!! also i wanted to make sure the shows got renewed so i wouldn't be disappointed after finishing a season, like i was with combat hospital and the gates.

Good choice!! I love OUAT!!

qudz104 said:

Non-renewal of The Gates was something i mourned too. :sad:

Once Upon A Time is on my list too! I'm going to catch up and watch during the summer

I never heard of The Gates. How old is it?

OUAT just gets better and better with each episode (or should I use the past tense now?) ...youll totally love it I think.:smile:

The Gates is a supernatural themed series too (vamps and weres and other beings) late 2010 but only ran for 13 episodes and wasnt picked up for renewal much to my dismay. :sad: