[Revel] My new to me preloved 50th anniversary reissue 227 in grey

Oct 28, 2013
Hello ladies,
I'm so excited to share this new to me baby (50th anniversary reissue 227 in grey) with you wonderful ladies here :smile:
First of all I need to thank to Roku who authenticated for me promptly to help me pull the trigger. As I promised to Roku, I will do a reveal :smile:
This bag comes with Chanel dust bag, authentic card and a small booklet about the history of Chanel Reissue bag. There was no box which means if any ladies here happen to have the box and wouldn't mind to share the box sticker information with me, that will be wonderful :biggrin: TIA!
For the reference, I'm 5"4' and 130 lbs.
this bag is in such a great condition, no rubs or tears at the corners or the bag itself, no scratches at the hardware (or at least I cannot notice any). The chains look in a good condition to me as well. And omg I just cannot believe this bag is 11 years old, I mean the leather looks great and the structure of the bag is solid. It is definitely a well made bag! I'm glad I found this baby :biggrin: The color is like heather grey to me. also the bag is not heavy at all, pretty light. Finally, not even mention that I got this bag for a REALLY good price, approximate final price 3200 USD from Bag Borrow or Steal since I got a 20% off croup on as a welcome gift[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Thank you all for letting me share [emoji7][emoji7]
Ladies here are the pictures :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460783898.045777.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460783917.927845.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460783938.196326.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460783953.430540.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460783968.080136.jpg

I know I commented on your post about your new reissue already, but I have to say again congratulations on such an amazing find on a super gorgeous and rare bag!!! :biggrin: I just looooove her and I wish I can only be so lucky to find one like yours one day and be bag twins with you!!! :love:

I know I commented on your post about your new reissue already, but I have to say again congratulations on such an amazing find on a super gorgeous and rare bag!!! :biggrin: I just looooove her and I wish I can only be so lucky to find one like yours one day and be bag twins with you!!! :love:

You will!! Just keep looking :biggrin: we will be bag twin one day ;)
I have to admit that I was lucky since I only have been hunting it for 2 weeks :smile:
I cannot wait to take this bag out.

You will!! Just keep looking :biggrin: we will be bag twin one day ;)
I have to admit that I was lucky since I only have been hunting it for 2 weeks :smile:
I cannot wait to take this bag out.

Thank you for your encouragement, blackbear2126! :hugs:

This bag must be meant for you, as 2 weeks is a short time period for a bag hunt, especially a rare one like this! I hope you come back and post more mod pics with this gorgeous grey reissue!!! :loveeyes:

Congrats on your beautiful anniversary reissue! It's perfect. [emoji7] And finding it after looking for 2 weeks? It's meant for you. Enjoy! [emoji3]

I know! I feel totally spoiled! I cannot believe it either. When I received the bag, my heart totally sang. I really think it is meant to be as well :biggrin: now need to ha on the banned island for a while for my next hunt.

You got an amazing deal!! I also commented on the reveal thread but I just love this bag so much. Seriously fantastic find and you look fabulous with it!! Congrats!!! ❤❤❤