Revel (looks like LV Alma)

It looks so elegant and chic, congratulations!!
I really wanted it in deep turquoise But why are they releasing it only in January?! :sad: I have seen that it is already available in Asia...
Do you happen to have a picture? Like you I don't understand why they would wait until Winter here in US. If it has the same rust color interior as the Lori, it would look more like Fall to me!

I just picked up this bag yesterday. Side by side comparison with LV Alma PM. I don't have a BB to compare to, but I know it is larger than that bag. I sold mine because they were just too small. I find it to be about the same weight as the LV in Epi leather which is lighter. The manager at the store I was in said that it will be coming in the deep turquoise color in January. I looked at the Lori in that color and fell in love with it, but I don't do well with bags that don't have a shoulder strap. I will be on the lookout for that color!
Thanks for this pic. So you're saying the Revel fits more than the BB? Both of your bags are beautiful, but the Revel is more my style in looks (and price!)

Thanks for this pic. So you're saying the Revel fits more than the BB? Both of your bags are beautiful, but the Revel is more my style in looks (and price!)
I don't currently have an Alma BB to compare Revel with. However, from what I remember, yes it fits more. Alma BB dimensions: 9.3 x 6.9 x 4.5 inches; Revel dimensions: 10 1/4" (L) x 7 3/4" (H) x 4 3/4" (W).

Does anyone know if there will be a larger size? Sorry I didn't take pics of the dark stone due to the size I knew I wasn't going to keep it so I returned it back all wrapped up.