Revel (looks like LV Alma)

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I hope to see people share pictures and thoughts on this style as I haven't seen one in person yet. Here is a link the signature version on Neiman Marcus and below are some pictures I saw in a FB group.
  • Coach 1941 "Revel" top handle bag in signature coated canvas and glove-tanned leather
  • Rolled top handles with removable logo tag, 2.8" drop
  • Detachable, adjustable flat shoulder strap, 21.5" drop
  • Zip top closure
  • Interior, one slip pocket with snap closure
  • Lining: Fabric
  • Feet protect bottom of the bag
  • Approx. 10.3"H x 7.8"W x 4.8"D

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 6.26.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 6.29.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 6.30.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 6.30.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 6.31.25 PM.png

I hope to see people share pictures and thoughts on this style as I haven't seen one in person yet. Here is a link the signature version on Neiman Marcus and below are some pictures I saw in a FB group.
  • Coach 1941 "Revel" top handle bag in signature coated canvas and glove-tanned leather
  • Rolled top handles with removable logo tag, 2.8" drop
  • Detachable, adjustable flat shoulder strap, 21.5" drop
  • Zip top closure
  • Interior, one slip pocket with snap closure
  • Lining: Fabric
  • Feet protect bottom of the bag
  • Approx. 10.3"H x 7.8"W x 4.8"D

View attachment 5598700

View attachment 5598701

View attachment 5598702

View attachment 5598703

View attachment 5598704
Oooh. Love the color in the last pic. I’m looking forward to pics of these as well.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Oooh. Love the color in the last pic. I’m looking forward to pics of these as well.
The last one is black.

Based on measurements, it is bigger than Alma BB but smaller than Alma PM. It is also similar to a D&B style (I forgot which one as I don't follow that brand) and I know other brands have done some similar styles but not with the lock/same details.

The last one is black.

Based on measurements, it is bigger than Alma BB but smaller than Alma PM. It is also similar to a D&B style (I forgot which one as I don't follow that brand) and I know other brands have done some similar styles but not with the lock/same details.
Oh bummer, it looked like a dark grey on my screen. Will be interesting once it’s out to see comparisons to the Alma. Sounds like a nice size if it’s between the bb and pm.

Reactions: FloraDB and p3b
I think it's cute and would like to have the blue and black colorblock one with some metal pins/customizations on one side. Though for that color combination, would have preferred silver hardware. In any case, won't be getting it because I know that, unless it's an evening bag, I get annoyed with little bags.

Reactions: Teagaggle
I think it's cute and would like to have the blue and black colorblock one with some metal pins/customizations on one side. Though for that color combination, would have preferred silver hardware. In any case, won't be getting it because I know that, unless it's an evening bag, I get annoyed with little bags.
I wish they had more bags in general with silver hardware. I do not like gunmetal/pewter and it seems like they slap that on everything these days.
I am really looking forward to seeing it in the stone and blue colors it’s supposed to be available in. I hope it fits all I need, because I do love the look of it.
I want to see those colors also. I hope it isn't heavy but am worried it will be.

I wish they had more bags in general with silver hardware. I do not like gunmetal/pewter and it seems like they slap that on everything these days.

I want to see those colors also. I hope it isn't heavy but am worried it will be.
One of the women in a FB group I belong to got it in the red colorblock already. She said it feels heavier than the Alma bb but not a heavy bag overall.