Reveals: Three Coach and one non-Coach

Thanks Lina! ^_^

Here is the preview of my Coach purchases.

bagring0018.jpg

First, two little cuties that I got from the outlet last week.

bagring0003.jpg

First is the silver ring, I know I have to get this when I saw it.

bagring0002.jpg

Embossed with the Sig C.

bagring0004.jpg

The next one is a beautiful black and gold C ring. They only have size 6 left, which was too small for my fingers.

bagring0005.jpg

But I match it with the gold necklace my mother-in-law gave me. I love it!!

I think I am falling in love with Coach rings.

Next up is a non-Coach item.

bagring0006.jpg

I always like Juicy Couture little boxes, but never bought one since I don't really like what they were holding.

bagring0007.jpg

This time is an exception. I was surprised to see such a ring was made by JC.

bagring0008.jpg

The ring is adjustible, so it goes into my fingers easily. I love its vintage look. It was the last one in Nordstrom Rack. I'm glad I did a detour there yesterday. ;)

Finally, one of my HG bag since I tried to carry it. At first, it did not even come into my mind to own such a colorful bag, but somehow this one I can feel it is a "me" bag.

bagring0013.jpg

I was so happy to finally see it a Nordstrom for 50% off!! I am glad I waited while it was still at full price.

bagring0014.jpg

I chose this one as I like how the Coach writing was fully shown on one side.

bagring0015.jpg

The Coach writing is nicely located in the middle at the back of it!

bagring0016.jpg

I am so in love with the sateen blue lining.

It is a very light bag.

Now last group of photos.

bagring0011.jpg

A matching small wallet I got from Coach outlet two weeks ago. I was so surprised to see this one and only among the other Poppy small wallet. I got it at 30% + 20% extra off.

bagring0017.jpg

It has an eyecatching pink lining inside.

I have another Poppy small wallet as this one, it was one of my favorite wallet, so easy to use.

bagring0012.jpg

One more view on the set. I am so excited to use it next month.

poppycherryfob.jpg

I just need to wait one more thing, this Poppy Cherry keyfob that I asked the SA at Coach store tracks one for me. Once I got it, I am all ready for my spring and summer 2010!!

Thank you all for looking at them. :yahoo:

I like your Glam, I've been trying to find one with no luck congrats!

September 24, try Nordstrom. I got it in Nordstrom in Brea. It was still 35% off last week, but this week it went down to 50% off. There is still one left in Brea's Nordstrom. Try call the Nordstrom nearby you.

Macy's in Brea has 5 of them! at 30% off. If you open a Macy's card on that day, you get extra 15% off of the reduced price.

But definitely Nordstrom will be the best to try to find. Good luck!