Reveals - My Kind of H Journey :)

BabyBenV

O.G.
Aug 17, 2011
It's been a while from my last reveal when I acquired my first Kelly from my lovely SA ard end of April this year.

After having some doubt on the lindy previously (i.e. from my previous link -> http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/help-lindy-eclat-rouge-casaque-rose-jaipur-get-762310.html), I've decided to pass this lovely bag due to its size albeit it is one of my desired colour. :crybaby:

However, my lovely H angel did not forget about me, she finally found one of my HG items in my wishlists. Although it's not in the style that I initially wanted, I've decided not to let go this time around :hugs::hugs:

This reveal will also include my other loots for the past 3 months. Maybe for rtw, I will post together with the modelling pics.

Loot 1.jpg

Let's start with the boxes acquired earlier. I've been eyeing the H sandals for a very long time, undecided which one I should get; either Oran or other style. When I was searching through H website, turned out that H had released some of the new styles for Spring and Summer collections. After calling my lovely SA, fortunately my home store has one last pair in my size and in lovely colour too :yahoo::yahoo:

Presenting my lovely pair of Korfou sandals in Papaya

Loot 14.jpg

During my usual visit to my local home store, I've decided to get some silks. In the end, I also got my first cashmere shawl:graucho:

My Tendresse Feline in pink cw

Loot 18.jpg

Ex Libris Stole in China Blue:

Loot 22.jpg

Last edited:
I have been a fan fr ex-libris en kimono design for a long time. Although I could not manage to track the 90 silk yet as I missed frm the past season, I got the shawl version, not only one but two pieces coz the cw is soooooooo elusive.

1) in purple cw:

Loot 20.jpg

2) in pink cw: :hbeat:

Loot 21.jpg

Sorry, not a good representation. Will re-post with modelling pics as well

Love your ex libris stole! I was just thinking of buying it but i am very averse to logos so... Share if the logo is very obvious.

We are twins in the ExLK! Purple cw is lovely!

I also got my first cashmere cardigan from H and I could say that I am ABSOLUTELY in love with my Cardigan. The cashmere is really light weight yet it is warm enough. I am fan of bright colour, a pink and purple girl so it's not a surprise if i chose them in this colours. This is also a hint for all the other items in this reveal :graucho:

This is my first cardigan in lilac colour.

Loot 23.jpg

Within 1 week timespan, I added in one more cardigan in my wardrobe. My SA even did a wide search to find this one. Presenting you my Jungle Love Cardigan in powdery pink colour

Loot 24.jpg

Loot 25.jpg

Jungle Love Cardigan with Pink ExLK

Loot 26.jpg

Last edited: