Reveals from the fabulous BV Spring 2009 Sale

Well, the Reflet Cabat arrived this morning. The bag is totally gorgeous, but the color doesn't work for me. I understand that someone else from the PF is waiting in line for this bag :graucho: . Does anyone want to fess up? It is going back via next day air today, so the mysterious PFer should be able to see it in person tomorrow.

It is truly beautiful, but warmer than what I wear. All the pictures look nothing like this bag. It is so much prettier in person. This pic below that doloresmia posted is the closest, IMO. The bag is even a little darker in person. But definitely it is a warm toned bag, as opposed to a cool tone.

attachment.php

Beautiful bag, but agree w/ your color choice and not keeping this beauty.

Well, the Reflet Cabat arrived this morning. The bag is totally gorgeous, but the color doesn't work for me. I understand that someone else from the PF is waiting in line for this bag :graucho: . Does anyone want to fess up? It is going back via next day air today, so the mysterious PFer should be able to see it in person tomorrow.

It is truly beautiful, but warmer than what I wear. All the pictures look nothing like this bag. It is so much prettier in person. This pic below that doloresmia posted is the closest, IMO. The bag is even a little darker in person. But definitely it is a warm toned bag, as opposed to a cool tone.

attachment.php

i saw the reflet cabat IRL in tokyo and it was drop dead gorgeous! :drool: sorry it wasn't for u, jburgh! i hope it went to a good home! :smile:

jburgh- That cabat is gorgeous and we all know how difficult it is to capture the beauty of a BV on camera...I hope you find the right color soon but at least some lucky person will score this bag soon.

redcolored- I love that bracelet and the color, style, everything about it. Congrats and enjoy!