Reveals from my Sep Europe trip

mojo

Feb 12, 2006
hanyeu, as usual, exquisite taste! congrats on all your lovely new H loot - I esp love the jige......just gorgeous!

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
a couple of Limited Edition scarves coming up!

first up is the Madison Avenue LE in purple. I wasn't sure of the connection of Madison Avenue store with all these animals, but the SA assured me that back in the neolithic ages, that's what Madison Avenue would have looked like. :P

Attachments

fashionistaO

Gatekeeper!
Oct 12, 2007
hanyeu .. major drool on the Ltd Ed Couvertures et Tenues du jour .. careful, that might be coming home w/ moi ~_* ..

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
one last 90cm... something I picked up for a special angel! :heart:

this is SUPER SUPER GORGEOUS! and is in cashmere/silk. this is one of my fav H design but I couldn't really find the right c/w that will work for me :nogood:

you can see this ties beautifully and there is a group shot of all the 90cm! :nuts:

Attachments

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
another perennial favorite of mine and a few fellow tpfers: Ex Libris but this time, as New Libris stole. The cashmere one this stole is simply SUBLIME! I had the one in elephant from last season and picked up the black one. No duck **** Lichen Green yet but I suspect that should be coming home with me soon! :graucho:

p.s. i am really sorry that my camera skill doesn't do justice to these two, but honestly, you can't go wrong with these!

Attachments