Reveals from my Sep Europe trip

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Many many congratz! I love everything so far :flowers:

2. hanyeu, as usual, exquisite taste! congrats on all your lovely new H loot - I esp love the jige......just gorgeous!

3. beautiful everything hanyeu! :smile: you've fantastic taste

4. coming up... some silks in 70cm which I've picked up on an earlier trip.

Bibliotheque and of course, the beautiful Tiger Royale!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. a couple of Limited Edition scarves coming up!

first up is the Madison Avenue LE in purple. I wasn't sure of the connection of Madison Avenue store with all these animals, but the SA assured me that back in the neolithic ages, that's what Madison Avenue would have looked like. :P

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Everything is gorgy. Keep it coming!

7. #82 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    i am SUPER SUPER in love :love: with these 2 c/w of the Couvertures et Tenues de Jour limited edition for George V store.

You can see that the center has been modified to GV indicating George V! Both also tie beautifully! :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. fabulous silks!!!

9. hanyeu .. major drool on the Ltd Ed Couvertures et Tenues du jour .. careful, that might be coming home w/ moi ~_* ..

10. thanks loves...

fashionistaO, keeps your paws off... btw, love your Avatar! looks a bit familiar, non? :graucho:

11. one last 90cm... something I picked up for a special angel! :heart:

this is SUPER SUPER GORGEOUS! and is in cashmere/silk. this is one of my fav H design but I couldn't really find the right c/w that will work for me :nogood:

you can see this ties beautifully and there is a group shot of all the 90cm! :nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. :nuts::drool:

13. one of my favorite designs from last season was Collection Equestre. Here is a group pic of my CE from the GM shawl (caban), reversible Men's stole (chocolate) to the 70cm silks (green)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. another perennial favorite of mine and a few fellow tpfers: Ex Libris but this time, as New Libris stole. The cashmere one this stole is simply SUBLIME! I had the one in elephant from last season and picked up the black one. No duck **** Lichen Green yet but I suspect that should be coming home with me soon! :graucho:

p.s. i am really sorry that my camera skill doesn't do justice to these two, but honestly, you can't go wrong with these!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. #90 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    :nuts:!?! WHAT !?!:nuts: .. no duck **** LOL .. cheers to cousins dear :ghi5: