Reveals from my Sep Europe trip

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. your new H goodies are awesome! and the mooncake must've been tasty too! can't wait to see what's in the rest of those big orange boxes...

2. The rouge H jige is a true beauty- can't wait to see what's next~~~~

3. hanyeu - just want to pet that gold swift!

4. thanks everyone for sharing with me my H joy!

here is Miss Hotte giving a kick to Miss Kelly telling her who is the boss!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Rouge H Boxcalf Jige is a great find, hanyeu!

6. these were hard to find but I was lucky to have found two in GM size. All PM sizes were wiped out in France!

here is a comparison pic of the GHW vs. PHW. In the end, I went with the PHW!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Congrats my dear!! Love the loot so far :nuts:

And that Quelle Idole keychain... argh! Should've asked you to pick one up for me! Too cute!

8. i am in LOVE with this new belt, which is this season's new colors, iris/rubis. i picked up a gold H buckle for a friend and don't they make a beautiful couple!?

the iris appears blue in my pic. so i've done a comparison pics with the other box belts. in order from top to bottom are: iris, bleu abysse, indigo, black and chocolate! (with and without flash!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. the other LOVE that I found along the way is this new fall/winter men's scarf. I think this is a MUST HAVE for every man! Better run out and grab one for your DH. And by H standard, it is quite reasonably priced for a cashmere item! :graucho:

here is my new Infinity cashmere scarf. i believe it came in 4 c/w!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Hi hanyeu dear, wow more great finds!! didn't know miss botte came in 'iris' ?

11. Hanyeu, Jinjy and I love everything so far! We can't wait to see the rest.

12. wave wave IceEarl, no lah... Miss Botte is still rouge H. must be my camera! :biggrin:

13. ^^ Heheee, I like your camera :smile:

14. Great hauls! I wanna see the BIG box :smile:

15. What lovely items. I especially love the infinity scarf.