Reveals from France, Spain and Italy

Lovely purchases made on an amazing trip! Glad to hear your Marylebone pm served you well. I plan to use mine on a holiday to Dubai later in the year. Love the key pouch, the colour is gorgeous!

I'm glad that you were able to find the key pouch in the color you wanted and that bandeau is gorgeous. You look beautiful with your Mini Pochette and your puppy is just too cute. Congrats on all of your purchases!

thanks for a lovely review! Congratulations on your new goodies ;) Seems you had a nice trip!

I love to use my mini pochette as a little bag too, its so cute and handy! I really like your pictures of Marylebone, she seems really classy and ladylike!

What a fabulous trip! How wonderful to visit LV in so many different places and get the items that you really wanted (and didn't have to settle for 2nd best).

Love the story and the pictures. Big congrats on your gorgeous finds! :woot:

I found the Marylebone straps have softened over the course of the trip. They now flop over a bit (with minor creases in the base of the straps but no cracking). In all honesty I prefer that they have creased a bit and softened.

View attachment 2705973View attachment 2705974View attachment 2705975

Congrats, beautiful pieces. I was in Paris Champs-Élysées in Feb and bought couple items. Such a beautiful store. Also bought bags at Longchamp.

I've been looking at the Marylebone for a while now but never bought it because of the straps.

Would you say that you prefer the Marylebone or the NF?