Reveals from France, Spain and Italy

Lisa<3

Oct 13, 2013
CANADA
I just returned from a 17 day trip to Europe (Mediterranean cruise and a longer stay in Valencia with a final stop in Paris).

I brought along my Marylebone PM as my tote and carry on and my Mini Pochette as a wallet/pouch inside the Marylebone and an evening purse/clutch. Both bags were great for travel.

I found the Marylebone straps have softened over the course of the trip. They now flop over a bit (with minor creases in the base of the straps but no cracking). In all honesty I prefer that they have creased a bit and softened.

I loved using my Mini Pochette as a small and discreet bag. I chose it over my other clutch items so I didn't have to worry about a second purse and I wanted to save on space.

Anyway, as for the reveal. I intended on buying the Vernis Key Pouch in Rose Angelique in Paris at the end if the trip but ended up buying it earlier once I found out it was sold out in that colour everywhere in Paris (and most of France)! I was so glad I asked in Marseille earlier in the trip!

So the hunt was on... I looked in Marseille, France, Genoa, Portofino and Rome, Italy... All sold out! I was about to give up and choose a different colour when I stopped into the store in Palermo Sicilly and was thrilled to find out they had one left in stock!!!

In Valencia, Spain I picked up an item I have been wanting for a while... The Stephen Sprouse Leopard Bandeau!

I also picked up two Longchamp bags during the July sales... One for myself (a limited edition MIF) and one for my mom as a gift.

Thanks for listening to my long story! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407007239.970630.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407007254.736368.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407007267.836584.jpg

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
Wow, that sounded like an amazing trip. Congrats on finding your Vernis key pouch and all of your goodies!

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
I just returned from a 17 day trip to Europe (Mediterranean cruise and a longer stay in Valencia with a final stop in Paris).

I brought along my Marylebone PM as my tote and carry on and my Mini Pochette as a wallet/pouch inside the Marylebone and an evening purse/clutch. Both bags were great for travel.

I found the Marylebone straps have softened over the course of the trip. They now flop over a bit (with minor creases in the base of the straps but no cracking). In all honesty I prefer that they have creased a bit and softened.

I loved using my Mini Pochette as a small and discreet bag. I chose it over my other clutch items so I didn't have to worry about a second purse and I wanted to save on space.

Anyway, as for the reveal. I intended on buying the Vernis Key Pouch in Rose Angelique in Paris at the end if the trip but ended up buying it earlier once I found out it was sold out in that colour everywhere in Paris (and most of France)! I was so glad I asked in Marseille earlier in the trip!

So the hunt was on... I looked in Marseille, France, Genoa, Portofino and Rome, Italy... All sold out! I was about to give up and choose a different colour when I stopped into the store in Palermo Sicilly and was thrilled to find out they had one left in stock!!!

In Valencia, Spain I picked up an item I have been wanting for a while... The Stephen Sprouse Leopard Bandeau!

I also picked up two Longchamp bags during the July sales... One for myself (a limited edition MIF) and one for my mom as a gift.

Thanks for listening to my long story! :smile:

View attachment 2705973 View attachment 2705974 View attachment 2705975

Beautiful purchases. Can you post a pic with leopard bandeau tied on your stunning marlebone? Thank you:smile:

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
Congrats, what an amazing trip - a world tour of lv's??!! :smile: great that you got such beautiful souvenirs, hope you had a fabulous time. What longchamps did you get? I'm off to Gozo next week but think I will leave my lv bags at home and just take slg's (I'm taking a navy Eiffel Tower lc)

Lisa<3

Oct 13, 2013
CANADA
Congrats, what an amazing trip - a world tour of lv's??!! :smile: great that you got such beautiful souvenirs, hope you had a fabulous time. What longchamps did you get? I'm off to Gozo next week but think I will leave my lv bags at home and just take slg's (I'm taking a navy Eiffel Tower lc)

I got a medium Le Pliage with long handles in chocolate brown for my mom and a medium LE "Pantheres" (pink leopard with pink long handles) for myself.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407010909.769716.jpg

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
What a vacation you had! I must say the Rose Angelique looks amazing with the DE print. And of course you couldn't go wrong with the leopard bandeau. Your Longchamp is so cute. Congrats on all.

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Wow!! What a venture...I'm glad you had a great trip and getting the cles you wanted....enjoy!