Reveals compiled

J*adore

Aug 28, 2008
Hi all, I have been trying to find some time to take pictures of my H bags. But i have been moving around so much that i still have my bags in boxes, and in different homes. Well, thought i'll just show what i've got here with me first.

I'm trying to recall when I bought my first H. About 5 years ago. I didn't think i'll start my H obsession. I was taking a break from my 6 years relationship then, and what works better to heal a broken heart than to travel, eat and shop? So Paris it is.

When i stepped into H, I was totally clueless. All i knew was i wanted a 35B. I was presented an orange togo, and i cannot believed until today, that i rejected it. I was thinking that i'll only get 1 birkin. So better get something safe...like a black or brown. So they didn't have 35 in the colours i wanted. But they did have a 30 in Chocolate and gold. I called my sister, and as she wanted a 30. so i bought the gold for her. and for the next few days in paris, i couldn't get hold of a 35. So i gave up, and on my last day, i bought a gold Lindy instead.

Here, i present my first H:

Attachments

• Gold lindy.jpg
    Gold lindy.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I was admiring my sister's 30, and I just fell in love with it. So, I thought i'll just go to my local H boutique to try my luck. I asked about a birkin, and she said she can put me down on her waiting list. At that time, I thought that was a gentle rejection. But 2 months later, while shopping with my girlfriend, i got the call. I was in the area, so we dashed down to the boutique. and I was presented the exact bag I set out to search in Paris. So without any hesitation, I took it.

Attachments

• black b.jpg
    black b.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 223
I took my black birkin with me everywhere I go. We were caught in a snow storm in NYC a few years back. When I read the thread on birkins in Nesspresso on Madison, it brought me back to the time when I had to take shelter with my black b in that Nesspresso. memories....

I have to say, togo is really low maintenance. My black B was drenched a few times in heavy rain. Look at it now, still look good.

Funny though, of all the bags I bought, I have never felt so proud to own anything, but my birkin. So versatile. It was such a work horse for me, that it starts to worry me that I will over use it. So I set out of search for my birkin number 2. I called my local store again, and was going to put my name down for any colour that is available. But instead I had a pleasant surprise. They had 1 that just arrived. She told me the name of the colour, i had no idea. I was not on PF at that time. So not very educated with H. She took it out, and i fell in love again.

35 Togo Parchemin.

Attachments

• parchemin b.jpg
    parchemin b.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 886
i :heart: parchemin with ghw... this deserves to be enlarged!

attachment.php

I was a bit precious about my parchemin. But I learnt that that's not the way to enjoy your bags. Just as long as I look after them and be careful. Surprisingly, it's not that hard to maintain either. Yes, i do love the gold on parchemin.

ahhh...well, I'm sure it is a problem for most. What started out as just 1, turn into a string of acquisitions.

I put my name down for a red when i bought the parchemin. When the SA asked my what red would i like, i was like...how many reds are there? Dumb question, now that i look back. hahah. Then i just said any red. 6 months later, I called to follow up on the availablity of any birkins. And turns out my DSA was about to call me about the red i'm after. And of course i jumped on it. the very next day, another store called me to ask if i'm interested in a raisin! A raisin! Can you believe it? Then i have to choose...RG or raisin. Now i wished i have bought both!! I'm really kicking myself now!!

Anyway, so this is what i've decided on...

Attachments

• rouge b.jpg
    rouge b.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 648