Reveals compiled

And just a few days before i take off, i went in for a last visit. And chatted with the SM. She offered to do a SO for a very special bag, which I thought they no longer offer. So I happily 'obliged'

And she also hooked me up with the SM in my new 'home'. And placed my order for another. I lost count at this point. But who cares...I got my order in.

And if some of you may have remembered my quick reveal recently...Got the call about my SO. And like the RG and raisin, double happiness, double trouble. Got a call from another SA to inform me that me other order has arrived just 2 weeks later. This time, i'm didn't let anyone go...

So here's my SO and PO babies.... Both 35, Barenia GHW and Orange Togo GHW. :yahoo:

Attachments

• barenia b.jpg
    barenia b.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Orange b.jpg
    Orange b.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 109
My obsession with bags is a little out of control recently. But who can resist this one..really....i know i can't.

So my Nov purchase is...

Tadaaaa... 32 BBK :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• bbk.jpg
    bbk.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 113
My apologies. Not good with keeping things in suspense. So hope you enjoyed my prompt reveals.

I have other smaller goods but not with me now. So reveal to be continued....

My apologies. Not good with keeping things in suspense. So hope you enjoyed my prompt reveals.

I have other smaller goods but not with me now. So reveal to be continued....

:yahoo:J'adore, thanks for sharing the pictures and the "birthing" stories, so exciting, I am living vicariously through all your acquisitions. For now, that will have to do...

Opps..made a mistake. My orange B is clemence.

Seeing all these pics made me realised that i have repeating colours. So i think i should add more colours to my collection. :P Though i have been waiting for my Soleil. Still no news.

Tae, i promised my Db to curb my obsession. So I won't be placing any more orders for a while, since most of my experience with orders are quite fast.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection and your story. I always love to hear the history behind each bag. I especially love your orange birkin - it's perfect with the gold hardware. Love it!!