[Reveals!] A Load..!

DiorrificLady

Sep 8, 2013
Kuwait
www.thelilium.com
Hi all.. been away from the forums for a while.. actually ever since the Paris trip.. and of course, been still buying every now and then.. and I was instantly revealing on instagram since its instant lol.. so I haven't posted about them on here though, and I think it's just about time.. they sort of piled up :biggrin:

Anyway, I won't tell you much, but I'll let the photos speak for themselves...

P.S. two pink LDs are old, but I haven't shared them here at all because they have been in Paris for MONTHS for cleaning and repair and only few weeks ago they are home finally!

Enjoy :love: :heart:

Attachments

bklner2014

Feb 5, 2014
Wow, what a fabulous haul! The jacket is really special - are you planning on sharing some modeling pics?

sacko

Feb 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Amazing!!!!!!love the little Lady Dior in the fabric from the spring collection!!!!! Is it true that it is a limited edition for California Boutiques?

deeeee

Feb 26, 2012
Whenever I see a new thread that you've posted, something inside me tingles, there's this anticipation that something awesome will appear right before my eyes. And truly I was never wrong. Thank you for sharing your collection. Really really tdf pieces! :love::loveeyes::love::loveeyes::love::loveeyes:

DiorrificLady

Sep 8, 2013
Kuwait
www.thelilium.com
Gorgeous pieces :loveeyes: Congrats!!

Amazing!!!!!!love the little Lady Dior in the fabric from the spring collection!!!!! Is it true that it is a limited edition for California Boutiques?
Thanks dear.. and no I don't think so.. I am not in California, not even within the US but we still got it.. I think its available in few more boutiques, just not many pieces of it. In ours there were just two and I grabbed one.