Reveals: 2 additions from Sales

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. nice :smile: i would keep it too. the price point is just to nice to be missed :graucho:

2. haha... thanks. Hv you check out the F jewellery price in spore before?:smile:

3. no.. i'm more into their leather goods... i guess u have decided to keep the beauty?:graucho:

4. Lucky u!
    I chiong to MBS on the first of sales after work but seems like all small sizes were gone :sad:
    my feet size is 34.5 - 35. always so hard to find the right size :sad:(((

5. yes but today i saw another bracelet.. ;)

6. Thanks zibbie.
    Yes, most small sizes are gone by mid day i guess. Pple literally q in front of Paragon to wait for the opening hours. I guess only taka is quite empty as there isn't any Citibank promotion.

7. oh.. any pic? sales item?

8. Next year I will sure to be early!!! hee hee.

9. NOt sale item. euro 149. couldnt find it on official website, this is the best pic i can find. but instead of necklace, it's bracelet with rhinestones on the SF logo, silver chain. more mature look than charms.

T28xhgXk0NXXXXXXXX_!!55232695.jpg
  10. wow.. if u get this necklace, its nice too :smile:. u can consider this.. haha

11. that's really nice! what material is it made of - sterling silver?

12. i'm clueless on the material leh. they only hv the single logo necklaces, but the chain look cheapskape. haha..

13. maybe i shld check the necklace out in the stores... :smile:

14. 2 days ago, just ramdom shopping trip and saw the necklace at 50% for 55 euro only! wah... couldnt believe my eyes. but closer look, 2 stones missing. so didnt buy in the end.

15. did u ask if they can fix the 2 stones? lucky u spotted the flaw...but its really CHEAP...!! :p