Revealing: what I am going to use as a 'wallet / purse'....& comparison shots!

OOOOH!!!!!!!!! :drool: You got the SLG that RUIRUIWINTER posted about the other time? I've been resisting it ever since I read her thread (so far still successful :Push).

It's adorable! Congratulations! The leather looks great too! You should take a butt shot and submit it for maxxout's judging!

Compared to a Mini Mini, it looks almost the height of a CP, albeit a very very fat one. So darn cute!

Last edited:
That's really nice, capbaggirl!!

Like you, I don't use a wallet either, instead customised a leather pouch with additional two thinner, leather pouches inside for my cards and coins.

:hugs: capbaggirl, you are welcome.Thank u so much for sharing!
I think this little one is more pretty than the pic I've found.
I am so happy that you are the first one at TPF to get this new style!!!
MANYMANYMANY congrats to u!!!

Thank you all for lovely comments :hugs:

Oohhhhh it is so cute!!! I'm not a wallet kinda girl too and been using my coin purse for money. Is it about the same size in width and length with coin purse?

seahorseinstripes - I don't have a CP at the moment (I've got a GSH Papeete coming!) so I couldn't compare. So I tried to show it next to a classic MU & a mini coin, I think the dimensions might be 'similarish' but because this little guy is so 'fat' it feels bigger. I hope that makes sense! When I get the CP I'll post comparison shots on this thread. And it's really interesting to hear that many of us don't use a classic wallet!

Congrats! Such an awesome purchase, I love how jet black it is & the distressing is amazing :biggrin: You should post it in the Sept/Oct treats thread! ;) I'm sure it will make a great substitute wallet/purse! Did it take MyTheresa.com long to ship it? I've always considered purchasing from them but have never taken the plunge. Congrats again!

Hypnosis - the colour & distressing is lovely on this cutie & I will defiantly post it on your Sept/Oct thread. Regarding ordering from mytheresa.com, I would highly recommend it. I placed the order Saturday & received it Thursday...IN AUSTRALIA - it went from Germany via England to Australia in 4 business days using DHL......that's pretty fast! The service was outstanding & the packaging was beautiful.....I would defiantly recommend it!

tsuarsawan, Bal_Fanatic,purses & Pugs,har29, LittleMissBags, moilesmots, wonderwoman9 - thank you all for your sweet comments.....I'm really loving this cutie! :P

OOOOH!!!!!!!!! :drool: You got the SLG that RUIRUIWINTER posted about the other time? I've been resisting it ever since I read her thread (so far still successful :Push).

It's adorable! Congratulations! The leather looks great too! You should take a butt shot and submit it for maxxout's judging!

Compared to a Mini Mini, it looks almost the height of a CP, albeit a very very fat one. So darn cute!

ieweuyhs - I was also very tempted at the time but got sidetracking buying a few bags!!!....but I really wanted it so......it's sooooooo cute!
I will defiantly post a 'butt shot' for maxxout to have a look at because this little 'fatty' has got a really cute butt too..... :graucho:

That's really nice, capbaggirl!!

Like you, I don't use a wallet either, instead customised a leather pouch with additional two thinner, leather pouches inside for my cards and coins.

SkyBlueDay - I think we are on the same wavelength.... I'd love to see your 'wallet'.....sounds great!

:hugs: capbaggirl, you are welcome.Thank u so much for sharing!
I think this little one is more pretty than the pic I've found.
I am so happy that you are the first one at TPF to get this new style!!!
MANYMANYMANY congrats to u!!!

Rui - Thank you Thank you Thank you........I am so grateful for your original posting, I love this little guy....the size....the leather.....the way it just fits in my hand......I love it! So a very special thanks :hugs:

Love it! What a killer combo. I use my 2 pencils as purses so I can totally understand. Big enough for iPhone, 8 hour cream, money (plus zip pocket for change), gum and anything else you may need! Clever bal haha x

Wow! I love the leather! I have seen those on mytheresa.com and have been very tempted to get it! Love the combo with RGGH! Huge congrats! And thanks for ALL of the lovely pics!