Revealing ....... Selma!

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I have been on a bit of a shopping spree this month. I realized I was missing a few key things in my purse/leather goods wardrobe.

And the next item on my list was the perfect structured work bag option. In black. With room for my macbook and daily essentials. And a crossbody for when I need to walk to the bus or around town. (I currently have a purple saffiano hamilton, which does fit my computer, and loads of stuff. But it isn't quite right. And it is purple. Great for the weekend. Not great for client meetings.

I have a few black bags, but they were either lacking a crossbody, or the size for my macbook.

So with a Coach 25% off in hand, I decided to hit the mall. I looked at a few Coach options, including the Candace, but something was not quite right.

So I hopped into the MK boutique, and was looking at the new stuff. I loved the Selma shape. Very elegant. And classic. Definitely a contender. I looked around a bit, and realized my heart was set on a Selma. Even if it didn't fit my computer. LOL.

So here come the pics.....

So I managed to fit he following comfortably in the Selma:
  • 13 inch macbook (not air)
  • continental style wallet
  • ID holder
  • Keys
  • Cell Phone
  • Pouch with lotion/gloss/eye drops and other essentials
  • power adapter
  • wristlet with assorted cables
  • mini portfolio

It is a tiny bit smaller than I wanted, as I was hoping to shove in a water bottle and cardigan. With all of that stuff above. :P

But I can still fit in a thin scarf and a cloth reusable bag, so I think I'll suffer happily. :smile:

This bag has such a lovely shape, and the durable saffiano means it'll keep its lovely structure. Just perfect for a work bag!

* sorry for the messy bed

** I might have to pick a different RK bag for my wishlist, this is very similar to the Atlantique I was considering for my work bag. :biggrin:

Attachments

• selma-1.jpg
    selma-1.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 4,651
  • selma-2.jpg
    selma-2.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 4,148
  • selma-empty.jpg
    selma-empty.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 15,350
  • selma-macbook.jpg
    selma-macbook.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 4,421
  • selma-stuffed.jpg
    selma-stuffed.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 25,274
beautiful bag!!! :heart:
funny coincidence....i carry a black mk bag with a prada wallet too :P

Haha! So funny. I am a totally brand cheater. :smile:

GORGEOUSSSS! i ordered one in black as well :smile: so looking forward to it!!!!

Bag twins!

Thanks everyone! Now I need to do a little bag clean up soon....I have a few bags collecting dust. Might as well make room for the ones that are getting use, and kill the dead weight. :smile: