Revealing my new Padlock Blooms

1. Hey everyone, I'm new to the Gucci forum... I'm usually over at Chloe :smile:
    Recently I've been looking for a new summer bag and I fell in love with the blooms line from Gucci. Everything is just so beautiful!
    Normally I'm not a fan of any monogram print, but I feel like the flowers kind of stand out over the monogram gg pattern.

I was debating between the Dionysus and the Padlock in the blooms line, and ultimately decided to go with the padlock as I liked the hardware more! Also wanted to avoid any suede because of durability reasons (I have the Chloe Lexa in full suede and while I love it, I definitely have to be careful with it).

I haven't seen much of the Padlock blooms in the forum, but here she is! :heart:

IMG_1276.JPG

2. So lovely! I love the Blooms print and the hardware is amazing. Congrats!

bex08 likes this.
  3. Stunning! Congrats it's gorgeous.

bex08 likes this.
  4. Thank you!

Some mod shots too :p you can probably tell I like florals from my phone case haha
    IMG_1283.JPG IMG_1284.JPG

5. bex08 likes this.
  6. bex08 likes this.
  7. Congratulations! :woohoo:

Looks as though you and your Blooms Padlock were made for each other, so so pretty

bex08 likes this.
  8. I love your new bag. It looks great on you. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

bex08 likes this.
  9. Thanks everyone!

I'm really happy with it, and love the convertible chain strap. I generally wear bags over my shoulder, but I like the classy look of doubling up the chain so it's nice to have that option too!

10. Congratulations on your new beauty

bex08 likes this.
  11. Great bag!!

bex08 likes this.
  12. Love it!

bex08 likes this.
  13. Congrats! It looks great on you :smile:

bex08 likes this.
  14. Thank you all :heart:
    Would love to see more of the padlock on here! Its such an underrated style IMO.