Revealing my first Wang... ;) Prisma Biker Wallet!

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
Calgary, Canada
It holds 8 cards, and the slots are vertical! Wasn't expecting that, but it works. I can even slip my phone in there in a pinch, but I don't think I'd be likely to do that regularly.

The one thing I don't like is that it won't hold an unfolded bill! Maybe it works better with Euros. :P

Overall, I just adore the styling. The leather seems like it would scuff easily, but after the first few, I probably won't care and would just enjoy the look. We'll see how it wears!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
oh wow! im loving these wallet reveals!! the corner hardware is super cool!

Nov 13, 2009
Norway
YEY! Your Prisma arrived! :biggrin: I'm so happy for you! And you're so right about the vertical card slots - it was a bit weird to me too, at first, but now I think it works really, really well. :biggrin: I actually think it's easier to get my cards out of these slots than the normal horizontal slots.

cinnabun4chu

Sep 21, 2009
Beautiful! Everything looks so neat in there :smile: and it's nice that you can fit your phone in it (even though you won't regularly do it). My Quillon wallet is the sale, I can fit the phone in there but it makes it bulky and stretches it out a little so I don't imagine I'll be doing it often either..

nessasita

Nov 17, 2011
@faintlymacabre it's lovely!!!

Thank you for sharing. Shame it doesn't fit the bills, but otherwise it's absolutely perfect. I'm still on the bandwagon for this one. I'm on the verge of ordering!