revealing my first reveal!

mewt

O.G.
Apr 18, 2011
am I doing this right?

box1.png

:graucho:

wingsbreitling-1.png

alright here it is! I tried to take a shot with it actually in the box, but couldn't fit it over the fat watch cushion since it's been fitted to my wrist. but oh well! I couldn't bear to take it off for more photos anyway. that's how I know I really love this watch. :biggrin:

this may seem like a downgrade since I had the option of buying a rolex, but after that horror story about my friend's mom having her rolex stolen (ambushed in a park and surrounded by 3 men!), I was ready to "settle" for any decent automatic. when I went out today, I had Longines in mind. but when I came across this one I was stopped in my tracks. it was the perfect size, the perfect style, had date, was automatic, no diamonds or leather, high-quality but not thief-attention-grabbing... I honestly don't feel like I've settled! I actually prefer this to any rolex I tried on. it's more "me". and I love the little wings on the watch (unfortunately covered by the hands in the picture).

so happy! :yahoo: thanks for indulging me!

thanks! n__n forgot to say, it's the windrider galactic 36. didn't realize the 36 meant the width until I got home! I'm surprised this 36mm fit me so well, since the rolex 36mm felt quite heavy and wide on my wrist. could just be that the rolex was in gold, but this one definitely feels more delicate (for a midsize watch, anyway).

...is 36mm even considered midsize? am I now wearing a "men's size"? :thinking: oh well, s'all good! I love the name 'windrider' haha. hope I have flying dreams tonight! :woot: