Revealing My First LV ^_^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For years, I've always wanted to buy an LV bag. It is not until recently that I REALLY started to buckle down and save up for one, at the same time researching on which one would fit me best as a first LV bag, including going to the boutique a few times and trying on in person. I'm mainly looking for one that is not too formal since I work in a casual environment, something for everyday use.

SOOOO after about 2 months of that, and combined with the recent price drop in Canada, I bought this~~~~ *drum rolls*

2. Here she is...my Speedy Bandouliere 25 in Monogram~ Really happy as I unwrapped her ^_^ Will baby her for sure!! :biggrin::biggrin:

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg IMG_7648.JPG IMG_7649.JPG IMG_7651.JPG IMG_7652.JPG

muffinxd, Tonilea49@yahoo and RedBee like this.
  3. You are going to LVoe her! Great choice for a first LV! Welcome to the family!

4. Gorgeous! Great choice!

5. Congratulations!!!

6. Congrats!!! Welcome to the LV fun!!

7. Thank you!!! Already place an order for a key holder and considering a mini pochette to match :biggrin:

8. Congratulations! It's an awesome bag and a great way to start your collection!

9. Great choice!! Congrats and enjoy!!

10. lovely. have this in DE and wanting this in mono 30 :smile:

11. Great choice!!! I love the Speedy B. Congratulations!

12. Great first choice. Congrats!

13. Great choice!

14. Enjoy your bag!

15. Congrats! Enjoy it :smile: