Revealing my first Balenciaga.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm here to reveal my first Balenciaga purchase! I've had dozens of LV bags but after I saw this piece I don't want to go back to LV! I'm so hooked... it's gorgeous and so so so lucky. I went over to LV today at Holt Renfrew here in Toronto and I was so... uninterested and the bags just seemed unappealing. I wanted some service being the VERY regular customer that I am (I've spent about 10 grand at this specific boutique in 2011) and none of the SAs wanted to help me. One was standing awkwardly in the corner twiddling his thumbs and my regular SA had started helping me when I told him that I wanted a Trevi PM... and he left and never came back! I then found out that the bag I wanted was sold out, gave up at trying to get their attention and left.

I went over to Balenciaga and no one was at the counter. I looked at the bags and there were only two that I liked. I called a lady over and she showed me both of them and I really wanted the Coquelicot with GSH! Then... she bent down to look for another one in the cupboard and she pulled out a newer arrival!

As soon as she pulled it out of the bag I fell in love and snapped it up right away before it hit the floor.

Who is up for a reveal?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. As soon as I took it out of the dustbag (15 minutes ago) I was so happy with my decision. Oh my god. It's so pretty. And the quality of the bag is so exquisite. I have NEVER, EVER been this happy over a purchase. Even my LV purchases. I love the simplicity and the feel of the leather and the fact that I don't see too many of these around!

[​IMG]

3. I'm going to reveal this very quickly with not-so-good webcam shots but I promise I'll take proper natural sunlight photos tomorrow.

This bag is the Silver City however, the lady pulled out another Silver bag (the Velo, I think) and it was A LOT more silver. It was a true gun metal colour where as this bag is almost like a black (as it appears in the photo) with a very high metallic sheen. Honestly, it's so amazing.

[​IMG]

Modeling shots and better pictures tomorrow. I'm so tired that I'm about to pass out. :smile: And happy. I'm already planning on a bigger bag (do they still make the weekend bag?) or a bright-colored GSH Velo.

4. Metallic anthra???:snack:

5. I'm here! Take it off. Let's see. :woot:

6. Yay! Congrats on your 1st Bbag purchase! Very pretty. It does look Black from the pics. I can't wait to see more pics and mod shots.

Welcome to the madness... :wacko: :biggrin:

7. Congrats from a fellow Torontonian Bal addict! It's spectacular! I hope to bump you in the street so I can ogle iRL!

8. This is lovely, congratulations!!

9. Gorgeous! Congrats!

10. congrats, it is so lovely

11. Gorgeous bag! Well done!!

12. Stunning purchase :smile:

13. Congrats on your purchase! I have recently moved on from LV to Bal too :hbeat:

14. Congrats, very nice

15. Congrats on your first balenciaga! I'm sure it won't be your last.