~Revealing my Eva~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been lusting after a monogram Eva for the longest time, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend more than 500 bucks on a clutch, especially after getting the Tivoli GM just over a year ago. But I finally caved in today! I had no idea that a price increase was going to happen until I logged on here today.

IMG_0957.JPG

She's so pretty!!! I can't wait to bring her around town~ ♥

2. Yay !! Congrats on ur eva !! I've been eyeballing it for quite some time.. Would love it in the Azur *sigh*

She seems like quite a versatile bag

3. so pretty congrats!!! I have been debating whether I need one or not :smile:

4. Congrats! Pretty Eva.

5. Congrats! It's such a useful bag!!

6. It's so pretty, congrats!!!!

7. Love the eva! Congrats!

8. We are bag twins love it

9. Beautiful - enjoy!! :biggrin:

10. Congrats!

11. Beautiful. Congratulations

12. Thanks!!! :biggrin: I just couldn't wait to share the joy! Only you all understand how exciting it is to get a new bag~ *hugs* The bf can only laugh and shake his head in disbelief. :P

@Lovely87: I did think about the Azure since I don't have anything in Azure, but I read quite a few posts here about color transfer so I stuck with the mono. I'm just way too clumsy and impatient to take care of something so delicate. :P

13. Congrats!

14. :nuts:loving the eva clutch. congrats! and lucky you...

15. I soooooooo love the eva! she's gorgeous :smile: congrats!